[Ch3] Dokmai Tai Mek (Pao Jin Jong)

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not exactly watching this lakorn but I randomly stumbled upon Yam's song  and I couldn't agree more about how the beat is very catchy and reminds me of something Katreeya would sing. And wth @ Denkhun's nose job. Now that it's so small and pointy, it doesn't look proportionate to his overall face and body frame at all. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Since I was so bored I clicked on part 12 9/9 when Jumpa was in hospital, and the part where she cried about her baby got me bawling! Gosh this is why I love Prima, it was the realest cry ever, where she slowly squeaked and then full out cried and her big fat tears got me T__T. Too bad this is too boring for me, but gosh she's so good.

I think if people gave this lakorn a try they would enjoy it at least a little bit somehow. This lakorn is different from your typical lakorn in that love, friendship, comedy, revenge, drama, politics, entertainment industry, and adventure are all intertwined. The story doesn't just focus on the young prince getting his kingdom back but his endurance throughout, including his endurance through hardships when he was being made fun of while living at the lion dance theater, his endurance to win nang'ek's heart, to gain nang'ek's father's trust, and to gain support from people around him. Then, there are the unbreakable friendship bonds that gives every character a chance to shine. For example, Prim Prima's character, Jampa, developed from a little overprotective fangirl into a mature young woman that touches everyone's hearts, even the one bad guy, Leo (Kwan KPN). 
This lakorn has a little bit of everything and the entire cast is perfect (except for Ah Too, I find his character unlikeable in that he overacts all the time). Everyone progresses in this lakorn and this lakorn gradually expels the quality of everything character. The plot gradually unfolds as the prince's real background is revealed to everyone. The opposing sides become even more vengeful and desperate. Since there's so much going in, I think this lakorn is moving forward at a pretty good pace. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm mainly watching for Prim and yes her cries are always so good! I remember her first lakorn.. it was one of the reasons I became a fan. Have no clue how many times I rewatched her first lakorn ROFL. 

I'm barely hanging on guys, this lakorn is so dull and bleh.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Champa & Hia Yang :wub: 
I knew I missed an episode. I missed the episode on how she got pregnant. UGH 

LEO Piece of SHIIIIII

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Champa & Hia Yang :wub:
I knew I missed an episode. I missed the episode on how she got pregnant. UGH 

LEO Piece of SHIIIIII
Well Leo unintentionally raped her. He was drugged by that one irrelevant female character...smh. Hia Yang is totally my type of guy by the way. Lol.