[Ch3] Dok Som See Thong 3 (Broadcast Thai)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Omg when will this nonsense ever end, they've already ruin the part for cast 2 so why the heck are they going to continue this... At first I was siked for part 2 to come out cause part 1 was such a success but geez after watching this I should of never started.... It's starting to become annoying like a channel 7 movie geez.... Chom has already played her part as an annoying @$$ mother Biss, I just don't want to see anyone else become any worser than what she's played.... and especially not p'Ann, I hope she doesn't take the role.... I don't care if this lakorns popular, just not ready to loathe her yet ekkkk.... I still think that this movie should just end at part 2.... Gybzy, Aun, and every1 from cast 1 has suffered enough from the drama lol I feel them haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg when will this nonsense ever end, they've already ruin the part for cast 2 so why the heck are they going to continue this... At first I was siked for part 2 to come out cause part 1 was such a success but geez after watching this I should of never started.... It's starting to become annoying like a channel 7 movie geez.... Chom has already played her part as an annoying @$$ mother Biss, I just don't want to see anyone else become any worser than what she's played.... and especially not p'Ann, I hope she doesn't take the role.... I don't care if this lakorns popular, just not ready to loathe her yet ekkkk.... I still think that this movie should just end at part 2.... Gybzy, Aun, and every1 from cast 1 has suffered enough from the drama lol I feel them haha
even i don't wanna see the story continue either a big no :nono1: for me but nothing
seems to help I'm not confident to see P'Anne being evil too.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I love this drama! The more dysfunctional, the better. I can't wait to see Ann and Aff! Don't even compare this master piece to the garbage that CH7 produces.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Hrms, very interesting. I've enjoyed both MDS and DSST, I'd love to see where they can take this one.

According to that second link posted this lakorn is gonna be named, มงกุฏหลากสี / Mongkut Lark See / Multicolored Crown, very interesting title. I wonder that's really the title.

I can't wait to see what role Ann is gonna have, She would definitely excel in anything they give her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If they were to do a part 3, I suggest they change it a bit around. Like do justice for those that have been receiving the end of the stick in part 2 lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't consider anyone in this series P'ek or N'ek because they're all flawed. I consider them main characters because of their significance and individual stories so it isn't important who plays in this lakon as long as they're good actors and so far I've been extremely impressed with the entire cast.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hrms, very interesting. I've enjoyed both MDS and DSST, I'd love to see where they can take this one.

According to that second link posted this lakorn is gonna be named, มงกุฏหลากสี / Mongkut Lark See / Multicolored Crown, very interesting title. I wonder that's really the title.

I can't wait to see what role Ann is gonna have, She would definitely excel in anything they give her.
thanks Leila for adding the new title i started this thread up myself but your good
job adding info title MMongkut Lark See 'Multicoloured Crown' love that new title
i think that title referring to a person power its the crown colour represent strength
each colour of the rainbow means something like they always known Red means lucky in
Chinese and power. :thumbsup: :thanks:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, its based from a novel. Sayala, was the person who wrote the novel

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10543333/A10543333.html

fun

Expired Sarnie
Are they allowed to do that? I mean the very first part was originally written by a Chinese writer. So all these second, third series are derived from the Chinese novel?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i dont think its finalized yet. thats the same article from the link posted on the previous page

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope there will be miracle to make Anne not playing rinlada role for this part 3 of
mongkut cos its too harsh for Anne and fans will complain alot and audience will end
up not liking her. :cloud9:

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans were already complaining about her character in 365 so imagine if she was in this lakorn. they would hate her! and i would too. the role and script is too harsh.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I want Ann so badly for this role. She is so talented but I have never seen her play a full fledged evil character so this will be an opportunity for her to expand her abilities.