[Ch3] Dok Som See Thong 3 (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks alice

the 3rd part is even more NAMNAO than the 2nd version..i feel sorry for Gypsy the most..shes gonna have a tragic ending as if she wasn't suffering enough!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks alice

the 3rd part is even more NAMNAO than the 2nd version..i feel sorry for Gypsy the most..shes gonna have a tragic ending as if she wasn't suffering enough!
i was reading and i got confuse on that part they said Gybsy suicide herself and another
one said she got murdered by Khun Nai #2 I'm not which one the real thing, yeah Tinah
this 3rd part of mungkut is very namnao mak bet everyone and the fans will be frustrated
and confused like i am atm. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was reading and i got confuse on that part they said Gybsy suicide herself and another
one said she got murdered by Khun Nai #2 I'm not which one the real thing, yeah Tinah
this 3rd part of mungkut is very namnao mak bet everyone and the fans will be frustrated
and confused like i am atm. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
from what Anony translated it said Rinlada created the situation by killing off Khun Yai and everyone misunderstood that Kum Kaew(Gypsy) was the one who murdered him because she wanted him all to herself. then later, Kun Kaew ends up committing suicide.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This is exciting and very interesting. Ann can take on any role, but I don't want to hate her character like Chompoo already did. lol. Oh and Aff is in here too. I was hoping Gybzy would have a better ending. Thanks for the news.

This sounds more dramatic and evil then the first, exciting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from what Anony translated it said Rinlada created the situation by killing off Khun Yai and everyone misunderstood that Kum Kaew(Gypsy) was the one who murdered him because she wanted him all to herself. then later, Kun Kaew ends up committing suicide.
thanks Tinah for clarified I'm less confuse now :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehh...I'm not sure if i want Ann in this lakorn. It's already hardcore enuff. Lol
& I agree with THAImovieLOVER. I don't wanna be piss at Ann well okay her character. ahhaha
but i guess. Can't wait to hear more :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think I wanna see anne in here either. The character is too messed up and I'm already hating araya as fah so I can't imagine how much ill hate anne in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wouldn't even want to see Anne nor other of my favourite actress in here and play this
evil character too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Although the first was good, I think they did no justice to the original Raise the Red Lantern. The second was good and disturbing lol I don't know if that is the correct term to use. It's kind of lame to have the it label as part 2 to the second part when they could have like a new name for it like how they did the second one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Fun4fun, maybe they will have a new name for the 3rd part but its just that they haven't start on it yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Tinah, I just read what I typed up and I couldn't believe you understood it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Correct cos they haven't announce the new title yet if they come up for one i'll edit
the title later.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow if Chompoo is in here, that means they change the ending because she was suppose to commit suicide. I hope her baby grows up to back mouth her, like she has done to her mom. I think Chom might be in here for the first few episode and it will probably focus more on the newer cast. I'm excited.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, that mean fah wont be dead afterall. i think its best if they kept her character so that way karma will hit her! it says shes gonna be alone in New Zealand and as for khun yai, hes obviously gonna move on to Rinlada.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yep, that mean fah wont be dead afterall. i think its best if they kept her character so that way karma will hit her! it says shes gonna be alone in New Zealand and as for khun yai, hes obviously gonna move on to Rinlada.
another thing Tinah i think Gale she might be Chompoo daughter with Aun and while
Donut will have a son.