[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Actually in my humble opinion I think Yaya has improved more than Kim and might have become better. When I see KC and the teasers of LR she has got something in the eyes while when I see BH and I check KF teasers or ost, I even feel Mark was better than Kim who is reprising Noon role ! And I am afraid she won't be as appealing as Noon was in the previous versions ! Lead me to another subject I don't know but so far none of the younger generation actresses could feel the big shoes of an actress like Noon (looking at you Mew and Pooklook !).
I don't see this ver being any good honestly. I could be wrong.... But the teaser was really horrible for me to watch.

Literally going beyond off topic now. :risas3::nut:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Actually in my humble opinion I think Yaya has improved more than Kim and might have become better. When I see KC and the teasers of LR she has got something in the eyes while when I see BH and I check KF teasers or ost, I even feel Mark was better than Kim who is reprising Noon role ! And I am afraid she won't be as appealing as Noon was in the previous versions ! Lead me to another subject I don't know but so far none of the younger generation actresses could feel the big shoes of an actress like Noon (looking at you Mew and Pooklook !).
555555 girl speaking so real!! Lol :p

Ya has stepped up a lot! And yes, she should really venture out in the acting department. Leave love life behind closed door, but take acting more realistically!!

I’m still wondering and slightly cheering for her to see if she will win TV GOLD Award! I don’t think the TV Gold Award is close to the Oscars, but it’s the third top recognized awards. If Yaya wins, history is pretty much over! Cuz nobody can top Yaya anymore despite any future failed lakorn. Lol.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Oh my goodness! You spoke my mind! I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking that about Yaya or Kim! Bella does look a bit older than JJ but he’s catching up right now! I gave Yaya and Bella plenty of chances but we just don’t click. I agree Yaya tries too hard acting like a kid and it just comes out goofy! Uh she needs to really step up because she’s 5 years from being 30! I can’t stand Kim either but I prefer her with older p’eks! She looks older for her age! I actually can tolerate her a bit more than Yaya or Bella. JJ is still stiff but we’ll see. He’s going to pair with my favorite girl so I might have to tolerate him! ;)
Have you seen Bella in Bhuppae Sanniwat. She's quite good in there.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555555 girl speaking so real!! Lol :p

Ya has stepped up a lot! And yes, she should really venture out in the acting department. Leave love life behind closed door, but take acting more realistically!!

I’m still wondering and slightly cheering for her to see if she will win TV GOLD Award! I don’t think the TV Gold Award is close to the Oscars, but it’s the third top recognized awards. If Yaya wins, history is pretty much over! Cuz nobody can top Yaya anymore despite any future failed lakorn.
Didn't she win?

Ok so this lakorn, ugh such a waste but I should have known. They spent so much time on the side gay love story that the pranang story was poorly executed. The story of the pranang actually sucks. P'kai need to free Pat and Son!!!!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Have you seen Bella in Bhuppae Sanniwat. She's quite good in there.
No but I tried. I couldn’t. I stopped it after the first episode. I might try again later. Thanks for the recommendation! ;)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
P'Kai used to be one of my favorite director back in the past....like "Dark Castle", "Ruk Dew Jinjira", "Princess Arya", etc...but not anymore and never finished one of his projects lastely.