[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s all good. We are voicing our thoughts and views supporting our favorites! We are staying calm about it. As for Matt I gave her plenty of tries! Especially with Grate who I’m neutral with. But I couldn’t finish ONE lakorn. She has such cold ignorant n’rai looks to me. I cannot take her seriously as n’ek. I just don’t click with Matt. I want to watch MLFAS but since Matt and Nadech are leads I have to pass. Although I love the Korean original piece! Anyways in the Thai industry I don’t click with Yaya, Bella, Matt or Kim. Those fours are no no right now. Hmm...I’m open minded because I peek at their work here and there. Who knows! My bad I know it’s about Son and Patricia in here! But we are a bit off topic!
Lol Matt is not for everyone. She is very blunt girl but I like how crazy she can be especially in funny drama never taking herself seriously and how she can emote. I hope Pat acting will grow as good.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the lakorn with Nadech and Pat, Taew wasn't as likable. The way she acts was like people are beneath her and has this air of superior of some sort. I did watched the OST of Nakee and just read up on the popularity of it but could not finish nor try to with Taew. She to me is someone I can watched for a limited of time and then I could not stand her. There is something that I find rather annoying. She is just there for me but she is a no-no no matter what. I can't watch a lakorn when the n'ek infuriated me lol

But off screen I am sure she is a likeable girl. All her pra'eks seemed to adore her. She is happy with her longtime boyfriend...so the girl is having a good life.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I became a fan of hers when she got attacked by Yaya's fans lol. I mean I thought she was cute before but then when they got out their hatchets, I brought out my sword and shield :angel10::risas3:.

The same I grew to know and liked her after that undeserved bashing she got from NY fans. I mean, she could not even wear certain outfits without being accused of something. That lakorn of Pat had brought out some crazies...I mean legit crazies. I thought, Pat must have something good going on for them to be attacking her to that level. I liked her and wanted her to succeed. But she does have a long way to go. Her lakorn with the hands on her cheeks like home alone was horrible. Beside her being pretty nothing about that lakorn was going in the right direction. She is lucky that she started young. She at least was on the float this year so that means the channel still believe in her. Pat gonna have to make every opportunity counts or else she is going to be just a pretty face like many others that tried and fail.

P

PrincessKarina

But there are some actresses whose really just popular and pretty. Not so talented! The channel will do whatever sells! Oh well. It’s all about the money these days! @byebye

P

PrincessKarina

Lol Matt is not for everyone. She is very blunt girl but I like how crazy she can be especially in funny drama never taking herself seriously and how she can emote. I hope Pat acting will grow as good.
Right. Everyone favors certain actresses over others. We see differently but we are being mature about it. No need to be negative or attacking. I appreciate your opinions! Yes Matt is not for me. And I also hope in time Patricia will improve. I wouldn’t like just her pretty face but her talent to shine too!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lo
I couldn’t stand Patricia’s character in the lakorn with Mark. Oh my! Well it might take you years to like Taew. It did for me! Now I love her! She’s one of the best actress of channel 3! I only enjoyed LSR because of Taew. She over powered Nadech’s twin characters and Patricia for sure in there. But again Patricia can improve since she’s young. But Nadech? Lol no comment. He needs to break away from Yaya and give his ALL to ANY actresses! Come on! He’s almost 30! :love::p
Lol no she hasn't really. I watched her in her first lakorn naruk.. And I grew to dis like her overtime but I still watch some of her work.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The storyline of this lakorn sounds good. I think I'll watch it.

P

PrincessKarina

Lo

Lol no she hasn't really. I watched her in her first lakorn naruk.. And I grew to dis like her overtime but I still watch some of her work.
Lol. Yes it takes time to like an actor or actress! Best wishes to Son and Patricia ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The same I grew to know and liked her after that undeserved bashing she got from NY fans. I mean, she could not even wear certain outfits without being accused of something. That lakorn of Pat had brought out some crazies...I mean legit crazies. I thought, Pat must have something good going on for them to be attacking her to that level. I liked her and wanted her to succeed. But she does have a long way to go. Her lakorn with the hands on her cheeks like home alone was horrible. Beside her being pretty nothing about that lakorn was going in the right direction. She is lucky that she started young. She at least was on the float this year so that means the channel still believe in her. Pat gonna have to make every opportunity counts or else she is going to be just a pretty face like many others that tried and fail.
I never freaking understand those freaking defensive people bashing and attacking another actress. Crazy.

~~~~

Yo—I don’t see anything in Pat... she’s not someone so competitive anyone should get so worked up over lol it’s childish.

But she’s one I don’t find appealing...maybe cuz she’s too kiddish looking, but kiddish in a non-appealing way lol

@PrincessKarina Matt is a strong actress, but same here she’s not someone to go crazy stalking her life lol ahaha :p but I do like watching her 55555 cuz I simply adore her in that one with Film. LOL.

alissaax

Lol. Yes it takes time to like an actor or actress! Best wishes to Son and Patricia ;)
I know Matt and Margie both grew on me... I have a few actresses I don' like... mostly cause shit I know or heard about them. But watch some of their work. I separate their personal issues and their work.
What mostly annoys me is if I don' like someone and it offended someone whom likes them just because I don' like their fav actress or actor. And they get all defensive about it... like calm down! They won't die if I don' t like them.
When you have people that will love, there's others that don't.
Simple.
:thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Taew character was a nightmare, the worst of the drama plus her acting was forgettable. To this day I still can't figure out why hero was so lovesick about her. Bleh. Her lakorn with Mark was a big waste. I still think she can emote and in the few scenes of hers I have seen in her mistake oops lakorn with Boy, she was actually decent. She needs to stop thinking too much so she can become as good as Matt Peeranee. The strength of an actress like Matt P I think is she is professional without being too serious. I mean she gets the job done by having fun with the character. As if you are interracting with the character and through that you start relating to it and its feel. I hope Pat improves cause she definitly got potential. Now the issue is how her mom is managing her career.
About Taew my issue is I can never warm up to her even with "Nakee". Maybe the shallow side of me don't find her appealing ? Maybe her mouth ? I don't know I feel cold towards her
555555 you critique like a pro lol :) oh man— I’ll never forget RN, I really think the freaking script writer butchered MM. she turned into a dummy instead of defending her country and her lover.

It’s all good. We are voicing our thoughts and views supporting our favorites! We are staying calm about it. As for Matt I gave her plenty of tries! Especially with Grate who I’m neutral with. But I couldn’t finish ONE lakorn. She has such cold ignorant n’rai looks to me. I cannot take her seriously as n’ek. I just don’t click with Matt. I want to watch MLFAS but since Matt and Nadech are leads I have to pass. Although I love the Korean original piece! Anyways in the Thai industry I don’t click with Yaya, Bella, Matt or Kim. Those fours are no no right now. Hmm...I’m open minded because I peek at their work here and there. Who knows! My bad I know it’s about Son and Patricia in here! But we are a bit off topic!
Actually you’re quite right. Matt has her good and bad Lakorn... out of everything she’s been in, I have really only enjoyed/finished the one with Film bc it was different, hilarious and something new for me from Matt. But her every other character carries that same vibe of biatchy/sassy attitude too much. Still I’m willing to give her chances like I did with everyone else lol I think you should give MLFTS a chance girl...it’s the fashion and new script I’m quite excited for. Hehehe :D idk if they gonna have any chemistry lol but I’m still excited 55

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I can try Bella, but not with James J.. Some people say they have chemistry, but to me she looks a little bit old for him and part of it is because James has a baby face. Otherwise, no matter how much I tried to give Yaya and Kim a chance, their acting is just not working for me. Yaya has too many repetitive roles and it just get on my nerves when she tries to act like a kid. Kim, when paired with the right actor, I can deal with a bit. The girls do have their good and bad lakorns I guess.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I can try Bella, but not with James J.. Some people say they have chemistry, but to me she looks a little bit old for him and part of it is because James has a baby face. Otherwise, no matter how much I tried to give Yaya and Kim a chance, their acting is just not working for me. Yaya has too many receptive roles and it just get on my nerves when she tries to act like a kid. Kim, when paired with the right actor, I can deal with a bit. The girls do have their good and bad lakorns I guess.
Oh my goodness! You spoke my mind! I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking that about Yaya or Kim! Bella does look a bit older than JJ but he’s catching up right now! I gave Yaya and Bella plenty of chances but we just don’t click. I agree Yaya tries too hard acting like a kid and it just comes out goofy! Uh she needs to really step up because she’s 5 years from being 30! I can’t stand Kim either but I prefer her with older p’eks! She looks older for her age! I actually can tolerate her a bit more than Yaya or Bella. JJ is still stiff but we’ll see. He’s going to pair with my favorite girl so I might have to tolerate him! ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think if Yaya cont to venture away from Nadech then she might be a bit more tolerable. Her skills might improve more. She's getting better and sounds like shes getting better scripts too. Kim is the better actress of the 4HJHKK but she needs good scripts that are more mature like Song Naree, Jaosao Prissana, or even Rareung Fai. I feel like even Preem gets more adult roles then her. I would love to see Kim in Jaosao Prissana with Ken T, if his wife ever loosen up her leash that is. I have a feeling that Kim will be paired up with Pope soon which I don't mind seeing.

alissaax

Lol wow never thought I see people being honest about Yaya and Kim. I mostly seen people constantly praise them for their beauty and acting. But they both honestly could improve acting wise and working with new costars.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Song Naree, if any of the newer gen takes on the role and pulls it off then she will cement her name as a credible actress. Right now most of these girls are known for many things beside the acting.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Lol wow never thought I see people being honest about Yaya and Kim. I mostly seen people constantly praise them for their beauty and acting. But they both honestly could improve acting wise and working with new costars.
I really do think everyone has their good and bad points like somebody mentioned a few posts back (if I remember right).

Does anyone know the rating for this lakorn? Is it doing decent? I haven't watched the recent episodes that came out, so I don't know if they're good or bad. At this point I'm just watching for the sake of catching up on Thai Lakorns. I'm thinking about doing a review once I finished watching about six or eight different lakorns.

alissaax

I really do think everyone has their good and bad points like somebody mentioned a few posts back (if I remember right).

Does anyone know the rating for this lakorn? Is it doing decent? I haven't watched the recent episodes that came out, so I don't know if they're good or bad. At this point I'm just watching for the sake of catching up on Thai Lakorns. I'm thinking about doing a review once I finished watching about six or eight different lakorns.
Lol I know just I mostly come across people only praising them for their beauty and acting ignoring their flaws and things they could work on improving...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if Yaya cont to venture away from Nadech then she might be a bit more tolerable. Her skills might improve more. She's getting better and sounds like shes getting better scripts too. Kim is the better actress of the 4HJHKK but she needs good scripts that are more mature like Song Naree, Jaosao Prissana, or even Rareung Fai. I feel like even Preem gets more adult roles then her. I would love to see Kim in Jaosao Prissana with Ken T, if his wife ever loosen up her leash that is. I have a feeling that Kim will be paired up with Pope soon which I don't mind seeing.
Actually in my humble opinion I think Yaya has improved more than Kim and might have become better. When I see KC and the teasers of LR she has got something in the eyes while when I see BH and I check KF teasers or ost, I even feel Mark was better than Kim who is reprising Noon role ! And I am afraid she won't be as appealing as Noon was in the previous versions ! Lead me to another subject I don't know but so far none of the younger generation actresses could feel the big shoes of an actress like Noon (looking at you Mew and Pooklook !).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Song Naree, if any of the newer gen takes on the role and pulls it off then she will cement her name as a credible actress. Right now most of these girls are known for many things beside the acting.
In the younger generation the actresses I think can take a role like Song Naree are
Matt : of course
Sammy : look at her acting in her latest lakorn (and FF kelly) just focus on the girl acting and tell me she can't do Song Naree
Yaya : she has showed great improvements in KC and I actually see some gravita in LR teasers
Mai D : Mai was good in Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae. When she wants she can deliver
Baifern : I think she got it as well

All of the actresses I named can actually pass as models