[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree about Mo. She just has that nangrai look. I think she would do really well as nangrai and that's why her lakorn with gmm25 did so well cus she didn't portray a normal nangek role. As for grand, love the girl but she can not act lol. She ruined Ya Yood Tawan Tee Plai Fah for me. It was one of my favorite nonhappy ending love story too.

I think Son gotten a lot better. He's not as stiff but the emotions still hasn't reached his eyes fully.

So is this good enough to start watching?

P

PrincessKarina

I agree about Mo. She just has that nangrai look. I think she would do really well as nangrai and that's why her lakorn with gmm25 did so well cus she didn't portray a normal nangek role. As for grand, love the girl but she can not act lol. She ruined Ya Yood Tawan Tee Plai Fah for me. It was one of my favorite nonhappy ending love story too.

I think Son gotten a lot better. He's not as stiff but the emotions still hasn't reached his eyes fully.

Lol. I cannot stand Yaya’s acting so watching Patricia is like watching her. Lol. I cringed too much! So this is a pass for me. But I haven’t given up. Maybe Patricia and Yaya will change my mind one day if I continue to peek around their work! Lol. Good luck! :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Son is not a p’ek I care to ship with any n’ek. He’s weak and on the stiff side. But yes he’s tolerable especially if the storyline is ok. I hope he improves as he gets older. I saw him with Vill, Grand, Patricia, and Mo. Oh my goodness! I cannot stand him with Grand nor Mo! These two actresses has such nuisance looks to them! :eek::drooling::yawn: @xodxo
I think Son and Vill as a couple is just eye candy lol I mean I became obsessed with them horribly after their first debut lakorn together KLP. It was just a cute and crazily dramatized but with lots of lips smacking for Son and Vill. ahaha! Granted I haven’t seen anything of them since but sometimes it only takes one good Lakorn to hit the spot and for me it did with KLP. lol :D

I don’t think I’m watching this Lakorn lol I’m spazzing with pictures lol :p

xodxo

Lol grand singing is good but please don’t even act cuz her face and hide lips or something is like all over the screen lol. No thanks

Mo idk— haven’t seen anything of her since after that one with toomtam and pinky lol so idk how she’s doing. I like her face but I’m not crazy enough to follow her lol

xodxo

Lol. I cannot stand Yaya’s acting so watching Patricia is like watching her. Lol. I cringed too much! So this is a pass for me. But I haven’t given up. Maybe Patricia and Yaya will change my mind one day if I continue to peek around their work! Lol. Good luck! :p
I just don’t think I’ll ever like pats acting no matter what plus her super tiny/kiddish face omg she’s super young but her kiddish face isn’t very attractive at all... no appeal.

Yaya— she can and might change peoples minds if paired up with other actors that isn’t her koojin to get a different feel lol but yea, Yaya still needs a lot of work and the one thing I don’t quite connect with her character/acting is she’s always playing someone so cold and distant. Like, soften girl. Otherwise, if she can emote those soft and yearning emotions like she did with Sathit in a KC at the end episode, it’s very sweet to watch. But I know how you feel, it’s gonna take a real hard convincing if you’re not fond of Yaya’s acting. I was never fond of her acting until like the good scenes in KC LOL :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
KC was the only lakorn I like Yaya in so far. I'm waiting to see her in King Kasalong since she's supposed to be playing twin or up to 4 characters?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmaoooo awwww Sons wig in the MV is hilarious 5555555 but he is so cute!!!! Lol

Pats cheeks....not attractive... but she’s looking like a kid since forever!

These two are seriously koojin! Isn’t this their third or fourth lakorn?!?
Pat is lucky she has got a youthful beauty with a great body. I love her dimple and doe eyes

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
555 yep! I love him with Vill the most but idk what happened?! He’s actually tolerable to me (I usually die for a handsome face!) :risas3::icon12::love::thumbup:
His latest lakorn with Vill was a fail cause the casting manager was stupid enough to cast two limited actors to play the lead roles of such deep characters.

xodxo

Pat is lucky she has got a youthful beauty with a great body. I love her dimple and doe eyes
You could have youth but if you’re not appealing it doesn’t really do you good. I don’t find her appealing, her cheeks are slightly bloated and bothersome to me. What do you think of her acting? Cuz you’re always a good critics 555

His latest lakorn with Vill was a fail cause the casting manager was stupid enough to cast two limited actors to play the lead roles of such deep characters.
55555 I didn’t watch it but was it that bad? 555 I can’t get into Lakorn much anymore unless I really like the actors lol and the soundtrack! Soundtracks now and day are he first thing to pull me in to a Lakorn. 55

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You could have youth but if you’re not appealing it doesn’t really do you good. I don’t find her appealing, her cheeks are slightly bloated and bothersome to me. What do you think of her acting? Cuz you’re always a good critics 555

55555 I didn’t watch it but was it that bad? 555 I can’t get into Lakorn much anymore unless I really like the actors lol and the soundtrack! Soundtracks now and day are he first thing to pull me in to a Lakorn. 55
Awww thank you ! I think you are good as well. About Pat acting she has got potential. She can cry. She can display some emotion but she needs to work on her craft since she is still green. Because her image is so kiddy and innocent she is not taken seriously yet. Still She is a hardworker and she picks some challenging projects like her role in her lakorn with Nadech (one of my fav female characters) and her second lakorn with Son. I think She is not having it as easy as everyone think. Her issue is her speech and line delivery. She needs to work on it as well. I find her very pretty with her round face and doe eyes.

About Tae Pang Korn. I tried 1st few episodes and I gave up. Could not relate to the lead and doesn't help I think Toomtam has more chemistry with Vill than Son imo

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Really? Lol. I almost gave up LSR because Patricia was so stiff! I know she’s young but I still cringed too much with her scenes. But Taew was so powerful I kept on. Nadech was holding back. He didn’t give his all towards Taew or Patricia in there. That made me sick. I didn’t enjoy LSR like I should! But I agree Toomtam and Vill have more chemistry than Son and Vill! @xodxo and @preetam

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? Lol. I almost gave up LSR because Patricia was so stiff! I know she’s young but I still cringed too much with her scenes. But Taew was so powerful I kept on. Nadech was holding back. He didn’t give his all towards Taew or Patricia in there. That made me sick. I didn’t enjoy LSR like I should! But I agree Toomtam and Vill have more chemistry than Son and Vill! @xodxo and @preetam
Taew character was absolutely annoying a nightmare and I could never buy this type of character with Taew (I buy her more in the nakee type of role). But about Pat even at first she had issue to act but she became more at ease with the role and her character was the most consistent, mature, understanding and helpful one of the lakorn. Plus very ladylike and strong enough to move on

P

PrincessKarina

Taew character was absolutely annoying a nightmare and I could never buy this type of character with Taew (I buy her more in the nakee type of role). But about Pat even at first she had issue to act but she became more at ease with the role and her character was the most consistent, mature, understanding and helpful one of the lakorn. Plus very ladylike and strong enough to move on
Lol. Taew’s character in the beginning of the LRS wasn’t my cup of tea either but she also moved on and became a stronger person towards mid to end of lakorn. I also like Taew with more serious roles like Nakee. But Patricia’s character was a different story. I couldn’t get into her. For example too her lakorn with Mark was so cringy! Oh my goodness! She was 100 percent stiff in there. But overall she’s got time to improve. But definitely she hasn’t win me over yet. But she’s not my type of actress. We’ll see. It took me many years for Taew to win me over. :thumbup:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol. Taew’s character in the beginning of the LRS wasn’t my cup of tea either but she also moved on and became a stronger person towards mid to end of lakorn. I also like Taew with more serious roles like Nakee. But Patricia’s character was a different story. I couldn’t get into her. For example too her lakorn with Mark was so cringy! Oh my goodness! She was 100 percent stiff in there. But overall she’s got time to improve. But definitely she hasn’t win me over yet. But she’s not my type of actress. We’ll see. It took me many years for Taew to win me over. :thumbup:
Hahahahaha the only thing liked about Pat and Marks drama was the ost :love::icon12:
I enjoyed LSR even though I don't really like Taew.

P

PrincessKarina

Hahahahaha the only thing liked about Pat and Marks drama was the ost :love::icon12:
I couldn’t stand Patricia’s character in the lakorn with Mark. Oh my! Well it might take you years to like Taew. It did for me! Now I love her! She’s one of the best actress of channel 3! I only enjoyed LSR because of Taew. She over powered Nadech’s twin characters and Patricia for sure in there. But again Patricia can improve since she’s young. But Nadech? Lol no comment. He needs to break away from Yaya and give his ALL to ANY actresses! Come on! He’s almost 30! :love::p

Last edited by a moderator:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awww thank you ! I think you are good as well. About Pat acting she has got potential. She can cry. She can display some emotion but she needs to work on her craft since she is still green. Because her image is so kiddy and innocent she is not taken seriously yet. Still She is a hardworker and she picks some challenging projects like her role in her lakorn with Nadech (one of my fav female characters) and her second lakorn with Son. I think She is not having it as easy as everyone think. Her issue is her speech and line delivery. She needs to work on it as well. I find her very pretty with her round face and doe eyes.

About Tae Pang Korn. I tried 1st few episodes and I gave up. Could not relate to the lead and doesn't help I think Toomtam has more chemistry with Vill than Son imo
She is a hardworker because when she started she barely spoke Thai and forget about reading or writing. She didn't understand much but what she gave in that lakorn was pretty good for someone who didn't understand. Now she speaks a lot more clearly, understands more and can read and write. She's only been in the industry for 3-4 years right? It took Yaya and Mark almost 8 years and Son over 10 years to improve so I think it's ok to give Pat some time lol. I think I rather watch Pat then Min P and Kat E. I grew up watching Kat E because she was in a lot of lakorn with good storyline so yeah I had a sad childhood.

xodxo

I couldn’t stand Patricia’s character in the lakorn with Mark. Oh my! Well it might take you years to like Taew. It did for me! Now I love her! She’s one of the best actress of channel 3! I only enjoyed LSR because of Taew. She over powered Nadech’s twin characters and Patricia for sure in there. But again Patricia can improve since she’s young. But Nadech? Lol no comment. He needs to break away from Yaya and give his ALL to ANY actresses! Come on! He’s almost 30! :love::p
You guys BA as a whole Lakorn was just a piece of $hit and nonsense lol oh god— it was so poorly executed! Mark was eye candy in the modern character but everything else was just so poorly executed. Even a Mark fan like me did not freaking care about the Lakorn lmaoooo :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew character was a nightmare, the worst of the drama plus her acting was forgettable. To this day I still can't figure out why hero was so lovesick about her. Bleh. Her lakorn with Mark was a big waste. I still think she can emote and in the few scenes of hers I have seen in her mistake oops lakorn with Boy, she was actually decent. She needs to stop thinking too much so she can become as good as Matt Peeranee. The strength of an actress like Matt P I think is she is professional without being too serious. I mean she gets the job done by having fun with the character. As if you are interracting with the character and through that you start relating to it and its feel. I hope Pat improves cause she definitly got potential. Now the issue is how her mom is managing her career.
About Taew my issue is I can never warm up to her even with "Nakee". Maybe the shallow side of me don't find her appealing ? Maybe her mouth ? I don't know I feel cold towards her

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Taew character was a nightmare, the worst of the drama plus her acting was forgettable. To this day I still can't figure out why hero was so lovesick about her. Bleh. Her lakorn with Mark was a big waste. I still think she can emote and in the few scenes of hers I have seen in her mistake oops lakorn with Boy, she was actually decent. She needs to stop thinking too much so she can become as good as Matt Peeranee. The strength of an actress like Matt P I think is she is professional without being too serious. I mean she gets the job done by having fun with the character. As if you are interracting with the character and through that you start relating to it and its feel. I hope Pat improves cause she definitly got potential. Now the issue is how her mom is managing her career.
About Taew my issue is I can never warm up to her even with "Nakee". Maybe the shallow side of me don't find her appealing ? Maybe her mouth ? I don't know I feel cold towards her
It’s all good. We are voicing our thoughts and views supporting our favorites! We are staying calm about it. As for Matt I gave her plenty of tries! Especially with Grate who I’m neutral with. But I couldn’t finish ONE lakorn. She has such cold ignorant n’rai looks to me. I cannot take her seriously as n’ek. I just don’t click with Matt. I want to watch MLFAS but since Matt and Nadech are leads I have to pass. Although I love the Korean original piece! Anyways in the Thai industry I don’t click with Yaya, Bella, Matt or Kim. Those fours are no no right now. Hmm...I’m open minded because I peek at their work here and there. Who knows! My bad I know it’s about Son and Patricia in here! But we are a bit off topic!