[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Pat is stuck with Son for the rest of her career. That's why I don't like this whole koo jin thing. It limits an actor's ability. Pat seems most comfortable with Son compared to other actors. That's going to come back to bite her because when she works with someone new, she'll have a difficult time adjusting since she is used to her comfort zone.
If Pat acting career plummets Khun Kai and her mom would be the 1st responsible persons

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Pat is still really young...so she has a lot of time and opportunities to show improvement in her acting. The one with Mark--I enjoyed the storyline but her acting...I just couldn't get over. But she does like pretty as heck in her crying scenes.

Son---never been a fan of his acting but he's handsome...

I don't really follow Pat...so I could be wrong. But I read a few times that she only got gigs because of her mom's connection. Even so, true or not, she can maybe one day become like Taew if she works hard. Wasn't Taew criticized early in her career for supposedly have connections and saying she didn't have a talent. But then since Khun Chai--she's been on an upward rise and then BAM...she's now being recognized as one of this generations best actresses.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol they were all criticizes for having some sort of connections. I learned in life that you have to have some sort of a connection or be a connection. It's not what you know, it is who you know. ;)

Pat' s dad is very serious with her education and wants her to go abroad for graduate school. I think this is her sophomore or senior year in college (Not sure) and her grades are like the top 5 so she's working hard to maintain it. She's not accepting too many lakorns just like the other girls who cares about their grades or about graduating. I agree that her acting still needs a lot of work but seriously there are girls in the industry longer than her whose acting still needs work but just that they have bigger fan base. The skills will come with experience. She just needs to work with other producers Lol. I'm not surprised for this lakorn to be a bore because this production can be boring sometime, unless the pranang are favored of course. :pancarta:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lmaoooo awwww Sons wig in the MV is hilarious 5555555 but he is so cute!!!! Lol

Pats cheeks....not attractive... but she’s looking like a kid since forever!

These two are seriously koojin! Isn’t this their third or fourth lakorn?!?

P

PrincessKarina

Patricia reminds me too much of Yaya. I’m just not a fan of either actresses! But I’m neutral with Son even though I have to admit he’s a stiff actor! Lol:p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Patricia reminds me too much of Yaya. I’m just not a fan of either actresses! But I’m neutral with Son even though I have to admit he’s a stiff actor! Lol:p
555 yep! I love him with Vill the most but idk what happened?! He’s actually tolerable to me (I usually die for a handsome face!) :risas3::icon12::love::thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Son is not a p’ek I care to ship with any n’ek. He’s weak and on the stiff side. But yes he’s tolerable especially if the storyline is ok. I hope he improves as he gets older. I saw him with Vill, Grand, Patricia, and Mo. Oh my goodness! I cannot stand him with Grand nor Mo! These two actresses has such nuisance looks to them! :eek::drooling::yawn: @xodxo

Last edited by a moderator: