[CH3] Ded Pbeek Nang Fah (Who & Who) : Son Yuke/Patricia Good

Discussion in '2018' started by Sukialen, Apr 16, 2015.

1. alissaax

alissaax Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

I don't see this ver being any good honestly. I could be wrong.... But the teaser was really horrible for me to watch.

Literally going beyond off topic now. :risas3::nut:

2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

555555 girl speaking so real!! Lol :p

Ya has stepped up a lot! And yes, she should really venture out in the acting department. Leave love life behind closed door, but take acting more realistically!!

I’m still wondering and slightly cheering for her to see if she will win TV GOLD Award! I don’t think the TV Gold Award is close to the Oscars, but it’s the third top recognized awards. If Yaya wins, history is pretty much over! Cuz nobody can top Yaya anymore despite any future failed lakorn. Lol.

3. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis pope and Bella are cool

Have you seen Bella in Bhuppae Sanniwat. She's quite good in there.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Didn't she win?

Ok so this lakorn, ugh such a waste but I should have known. They spent so much time on the side gay love story that the pranang story was poorly executed. The story of the pranang actually sucks. P'kai need to free Pat and Son!!!!!!

5. No but I tried. I couldn’t. I stopped it after the first episode. I might try again later. Thanks for the recommendation! ;)

6. chievi4tennis

chievi4tennis pope and Bella are cool

If you can get through the first 2 episodes. It gets better. It's really good.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  7. Thanks for this info! I appreciate your time. :thumbup:

8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

P'Kai used to be one of my favorite director back in the past....like "Dark Castle", "Ruk Dew Jinjira", "Princess Arya", etc...but not anymore and never finished one of his projects lastely.

KitKat516 and PrincessKarina like this.