Ch3 Daras Signing Calendar 2013 Event 28-11-2012

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow everyone look great! Ann look gorgeous so does Ploy! Kim look goregous and Nadech look simple handsome hehehe...Chalida was waer this same dress as Kim was at her one event with Ann but still cute! Everyone look their best! Thanks for all da pichs (' :') :heart:

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Mark with newbie Cr. Yayee& Patricia's IG

I love my man! haha Don't really know the newbie..lol

Her name is Patricia..
The story behind the 2nd pic:After the signing..Mark walked down the stage...And saw n'Pat was still sitting there..
Then Mark asked her why she still there...She's too shy to talk to Mark...
So Yee said for her..She just want to take a picture with Mark and She had been waitting him for two hours...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark with newbie Cr. Yayee& Patricia's IG

I love my man! haha Don't really know the newbie..lol

Pat is so cute! I would be shy too around every hottie!!! Tat is just my body langauge lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Her name is Patricia..
The story behind the 2nd pic:After the signing..Mark walked down the stage...And saw n'Pat was still sitting there..
So Yee said for her..She just want to take a picture with Mark and She had been waitting him for two hours...
Lol. that's so funny of her and sweet of Mark. Lol Now I get it. hahaha

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
What happen, no Chompoo this year?
She ‘s busy with her new film"ผู้หญิงขี้งอแง"(I don't know the offical English name...)
It's a comedy...You can check out here:http://www.nangdee.com/webboard/viewtopic.php?t=22836&sid=

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I can't wait to see that movie. I have watched the teaser a lot now.ha. It's just makes me Lol. hah. (Off topic)
Her name is Patricia..
Aww.. really.That's so cute!!! ^^ Hehehe. Thanks for sharing InMessy.