[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Can't wait for Dao Raung.!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Some said it will air on July 7th or July 12th after Khun Chai Ronnapee.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
cr as tagged

here's a cute pic of por and yaya!

next lakorn to watch on my list is poo yai lee gub nang ma as recommended by bubbles lol. need to change my view on por before watching dao raung  :shutup:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Super cute! thanks fastbeam

Most excited to see these 2 together, miss my girl and chinnakorn too much already

cr: as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
cr:yum pooma

In this vdo, did p'mam talk about my concern, that many ppl wont be watching DR after all the hype for SJ series, I hear alot about khun chais?

Waiting impatiently for this, another 12 more days after a whole year of waiting, pls give me alot of eps, because it will be a long wait before i get to see my 2 beloved again  :weep:  :teary:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wishy is going to sub it ?! OMG , I am sooo happy ! I don't care how popular this Lakorn becomes . I actually find the teasers really funny and Yaya's character is really interesting with her bad ass attitude and rough ways. Looking forward to it !!!

Thank you so much loveyaya for this great news ^^ ! Can you tell me where you have read it ?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tippytoes said:

next lakorn to watch on my list is poo yai lee gub nang ma as recommended by bubbles lol. need to change my view on por before watching dao raung  :shutup:
I was in the same boat as you. I did not like Por at all before 2010. I was as like " why in the word is the guy even pra'ek"....this is my recommendation for you because this lakorn totally changed my view on Por 360 degrees! Taddao Bussaya! Watch it! I love it. Eng Sub on Wishy's playlist. You won't regret it.

But PooYaiLee is onmy to watch list...I really need to go back & finish it.

Regarding Dao Raung...ah! I'm not sure about it but I'm sure I'm going to give it a good honest shot!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@zazoured. I read from Yayaurassaya facebook page. One of the commentor wrote in eng that wishboniko will be subbing. Search for Daoreung magazine in her facebook, you will see it. Updated yesterday.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks kashie for the recommendation ^^ i read the synopsis already and it seems interesting! will watch after i'm done with poo yai lee (its so funny!) :)

and also thanks loveyaya7 for the good news! looking forward to watching daoraung, counting down in 6 days' time!! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
JING LOR, my wonderful wishy is going to sub this?? pls let it be true, otherwise, loveyaya, you are responsible to mend my broken heart, for giving me hope. crossing fingers and toes for the next 6 days hehe

So tippy, you gave poo yai a try, liking it so far? Are you in love with Pued yet? he is the most adorable kid ever!!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It would be so awesome if this lakorn gets subbed! *crossing fingers* 
I'm so happy it will air right when I'll be completely free! Yes! I am so ready for this! 
Loved the teaser, Yaya's character looks like is going to be totally different from what we've seen her before.