[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
  :dance2: thank you to Fia (from lovefia's blog), who appears to be fond of both por t and yaya will be recapping Dao Reung  :dance2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
So yaya will have two lakorns this year: one with Por T. and the other with Aum A.

Miss Yaya, can't wait to watch her lakorns.

Thanks everyone for the clips and pictures.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
The two pic on the top por and yaya look so close to each other. They seem so cute together,I never see por do like that before with his other n'ek. Por and yaya didn't have any news together but as seeming the pic u can feel how close they are. I kinda like the second pic of both them

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@chimer, in the video i could hear 50%, maybe 50% done with filming? and something about taking care of yaya heh
yaya kicking por into the water was hilarious, looking foward to a fun lakorn

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Why they only tell por yak tam nong? Why don't tell yaya yak tam pee too? cuz in the clip only see yaya kick and stubborn, didn't see he do anything for her lol.

Yeah They do cute mak mak... Hahaha Alice idk but for me I like both all of them.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They're so cute in a sibling way. Pteam fans as in Por and Ploy? Never knew that their coupling has a big fan base or that their fans are protective of the them but generally speaking, Por's fans are supportive of all of his co-stars.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chubbycheeks said:
They're so cute in a sibling way. Pteam fans as in Por and Ploy? Never knew that their coupling has a big fan base or that their fans are protective of the them but generally speaking, Por's fans are supportive of all of his co-stars.
Por and Ploy had 3 lakorns in a row 

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Their lakorns aren't in a row lol. RLSL aired a couple years before they reunited in PYLGNM. Besides, just because they had 3 lakorns, doesn't mean their fans feel the necessity to be protective and concerned about who they pair with. Like any fan, they would most likely be happy that they're gaining experience with different people.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chubbycheeks said:
Their lakorns aren't in a row lol. RLSL aired a couple years before they reunited in PYLGNM. Besides, just because they had 3 lakorns, doesn't mean their fans feel the necessity to be protective and concerned about who they pair with. Like any fan, they would most likely be happy that they're gaining experience with different people.
I'm not referring to the time period of their each 3 lakorns but just knowing they been meeting 3 occasion already