[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
oh my i rewinded a few times @ yaya's reaction, shes sooooo adorable and funny, i miss my yaya so much, usually i only spazz on guys but yaya is one of the only few girls that i adore!! wat kinda app was it? looks fun to play with hhehe
i really like the lady who played fai's mum too, she looks so pretty esp for an older person
thanks for tutoring me in posting the pics alice and yamamiki, so if i want to upload a pic from my computer do i just copy and paste into this reply box? im very illiterate with technology :(

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
oh my i rewinded a few times @ yaya's reaction, shes sooooo adorable and funny, i miss my yaya so much, usually i only spazz on guys but yaya is one of the only few girls that i adore!! wat kinda app was it? looks fun to play with hhehe
i really like the lady who played fai's mum too, she looks so pretty esp for an older person
Hi bubbles8, me too I really like Yaya too. The lady's name is Mam Jintara. I like her acting too. You should see her play in Mon Ruk Khao Tummat with Film and Pat Napapa, very funny.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
thanks for tutoring me in posting the pics alice and yamamiki, so if i want to upload a pic from my computer do i just copy and paste into this reply box? im very illiterate with technology :(
I meet Mam Jintara and Por last during hmong New Year in Fresno. And let me just tell you that
Mam is one beautiful lady. She was so nice. My friend and I was first in line to take
picture with Por and Mam. And we also got to talk with the both of them. Por english was
so cute. 5555 He also sign my Channel 3 calendar to. Now I'm just waiting to see who will
come this year.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
wow u're so lucky kenann, i would love to meet some daras too, been to thailand before but never knew of lakorns until yadech came along, have u met nadech and/or yaya yet?
everytime i see mam jintara, i cant help but admire at how pretty she looks and good actress too!!
thanks an93lik for the recommendation, will go look for it, something to occupy me while waiting for yaya

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I am a bit disappointed to not really see more interaction between Yaya and Por in the bts but I am really enjoying Yaya and the gang of boys ! Lol
They are soo cute ! And kong is such a flirt ! ... Lol :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I am a bit disappointed to not really see more interaction between Yaya and Por in the bts but I am really enjoying Yaya and the gang of boys ! Lol
They are soo cute ! And kong is such a flirt ! ... Lol :)
i totally agree...cant fault this comment

shengvang

sarNie Adult
wow u're so lucky kenann, i would love to meet some daras too, been to thailand before but never knew of lakorns until yadech came along, have u met nadech and/or yaya yet?
everytime i see mam jintara, i cant help but admire at how pretty she looks and good actress too!!
thanks an93lik for the recommendation, will go look for it, something to occupy me while waiting for yaya
No, I have not met Yadech yet but I will one day. SOON! 5555. I've meet Por, Mam J, Num S, and Mos so far.
There is more on my list whenever I visit Thailand. Hey at least you've been to Thailand. I so want to
go to Thailand.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
dw, well get to see more interaction bt yaya and por in the lakorn, actually im more curious with yayas interaction with the gang, looks like the boys r scared of her which i find sooo cute!!
is this the 3rd remake of DR? must be a good drama then, has any1 seen the older versions to give us just a little little summary of wat its about, many thanks ja

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
No, I have not met Yadech yet but I will one day. SOON! 5555.
i really hope u get to see yadech soon too!! btw love the way u wrote ur interest " yadech my fever, love and everything" thats so cute and ken&anne r my first lovers too (kens got the sweetest smile js like yaya so its hard not to wish that one day they can do a lakorn together, and ann is such a talented actress fell in love with her in sood sanahe such a spoilt but strong and kind hearted character, hope one day ann can produce a lakorn like that with yaya in it!!)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Thank you ja. Yadech is my fever, my love, my everything. The are just to adorable to resist. Aside
from that, I cannot wait to watch Por and Yaya together. :)

I love Ken and Ann ever since Oum Rak and I'm still so in love with them.
It's just they don't have any work together right now so I'm just a little down low on Ken and Ann. 5555

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome bubbles8, its sooo funny and the lakorn is cute too.

No, I have not met Yadech yet but I will one day. SOON! 5555. I've meet Por, Mam J, Num S, and Mos so far.
There is more on my list whenever I visit Thailand. Hey at least you've been to Thailand. I so want to
go to Thailand.
Kenann fan, I sooo want to go to Thailand too. I could not find time to go. :(

dw, well get to see more interaction bt yaya and por in the lakorn, actually im more curious with yayas interaction with the gang, looks like the boys r scared of her which i find sooo cute!!
is this the 3rd remake of DR? must be a good drama then, has any1 seen the older versions to give us just a little little summary of wat its about, many thanks ja
Yes, this is the 3rd remake of Dao Raung. I haven't seen the other versions yet so I don't know the storyline either.
credit gmembermusic

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Please provide credits when posting a video or picture na, TY.

Sheng, I still hate you that you got the chance to meet P'Por. haha just kiddingggg! But glad you enjoyed the experience.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Please provide credits when posting a video or picture na, TY.

Sheng, I still hate you that you got the chance to meet P'Por. haha just kiddingggg! But glad you enjoyed the experience.
Hehehe, you will get your chance, trust me!:D

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yaya sounds so cute in the clip, thanks an93lik, love it when yaya twitches her eyebrow like that, brings back good memory when fai bumped into jeed at the end of thara himalaya, will never forget that moment.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
yaya sounds so cute in the clip, thanks an93lik, love it when yaya twitches her eyebrow like that, brings back good memory when fai bumped into jeed at the end of thara himalaya, will never forget that moment.
You are welcome bubbles8, I think Yaya looks cute when she does that too. She does that with style. LOL

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
and its khun ja directing rftd right which is a lady, but i always see a man directing on bts of dr (similar to one for thara himalaya) hehe sorry im very new to thai et industry
thanks chubbycheeks and yamamiki for clarifying it to me *cheers*