[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love yaya's character in here. And look at her playing around with with that boy. Na Rak mak mak.
They are all Already so close to be teasing eachother. lol....

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with all of you, I love her relationship with the boy. He seems so sweet and funny.
I am happy to see that Yaya was having a lot of fun in the Bts , it looks really funny too . I think , I am really going to enjoy watching tomboy Yaya and is it me or she is only surrounded by boys? lol !
The bit with Por looked like it belonged to another lakorn , lol. And why is it soooooooo hard to see Por and Yaya in the same picture ???!!! I am asking !!! It looks like this pairing is never going to meet , lmao.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya is a ghost !!! I could not reconise her there, with her little friend .

credit: Meaw Matavee on Facebook and Urassayasfc's IG

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Same here if i saw it somewhere els i couldnt recognise her at all. cant wait for troublemaker Yaya. Thanks Zazoured for the picture.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
oh well isn't Por also filming a lakorn with Ploy C as well? I think that's why he hasn't started his filming yet

just wait to see the pics of two of them, they are here, so sooner or later u guys can see them together, if not pics at least on screen

isn't it hard to understand Yaya films first scenes and Por hasn't joined with her? :rolleyes1:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yes, Por is filming with Ploy. You can't expect a whole lot of pictures when they only started filming for one day where the pranang didn't even meet each other in the scene and they have to take acting classes too. When the time is right, there will be pictures of the two. Like Ninja mentioned, the opening is mid June. Please, just be patient.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
this was my reaction when i saw that picture of yaya and the little boy together up there: "WTF is that?? :eek:"
hahhah

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i'm excited to see yaya pair up with an older generation actor. hopefully there are lots of chemistry between them.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya as a ghost doesn't look like Yaya anymore . Lol . Quite scary actually!
The White make up makes her face looks so young that she could pass for a 15 yrs old or younger !
Can't wait to see more pictures . Thanks Cupid Candy and Alice for picture!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I was just going to say the same thing about her looking way younger with that white makeup on. I can't wait to see this lakorn too. Hopefully they have alot of cute scenes together.