[Ch3] Dao Raung (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
*Gasps* I spot Diew (my teacher Chinnakorn from SJ series), i miss and adore him now, i hope he's in here, more reasons to look forward to DR!!

cr: IG oat_xzz

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
To be honest , I am not Por fan but I don't know why some time I end up watch his lakhorns than my favourite especially the one bubble8 mention Por and Ploy so good together . So let see how Por and Yaya .

Anybody know when this going to air?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
when is this airing???

I remember watching it w/ Johnny & Om...LMAO

p'k cop...n'k making illegal alcohol 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yaya is going to make illegal alcohol? how cute heh such a gangster!

this is the most anticipated lakorn for me this yr, any lakorn involved with farming and the rural area are my fav, it's what attracts me to lakorns in the first place, storyline and view are always so beautiul!!

@spanky, credit to vimalee and bubba, DR will be aired after the SJ series ja

queeny i love ur siggy,  my  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: still flutter after watching it so many times

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@bubbles8 I'm having a TNNKK fever, I need to rewatch that asap lol the quality of the gif kinda sucks but I don't care, that moment was just too beautiful I needed to capture it :woot2:
so it's probably airing late june? Perfect timing! I'd completely free from school & exams  :dance1: I just hope someone is going to sub it, though I kinda doubt it but either way I'll watch it for sure! 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This is why you are always my no.1 yaya, hear that Jirayu heheh

cr:urassayas ig

Just when I am worried no one would ever marry my Reung, poo yai comes to the resue!!!

cr: as tagged

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Such a beautiful bride  :kiss:

AAAHHHHHHH I want to watch this scene!!! hurry up SJ series, i want to see yaya, por, chinnakorn, jack, pmam and na kaew all in one lakorn already

cr: yayaurassaya.com

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
A cute couple in the middle of a beautiful marigold farm, so breathtaking!!!
cr:as tagged

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm happy to see Yaya play another Tom, but this character she is playin is so different from all the other chatacters she has played

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
You beat me to it Alice, thanks for the teaser and your support for yaya on this thread, xxoooxox, hopefully i'm not suffocating with all my hugs and kisses hehe

@queeny, goodluck with your exams, study hard and pass this time, and you will be rewarded with my deadly kiss and Dao Reung afterwards!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
BTW watched the teaser 10 times already!! hehe

and credit to vimalee in RFTD thread, this will be on air on the 7th july

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
You beat me to it Alice, thanks for the teaser and your support for yaya on this thread, xxoooxox, hopefully i'm not suffocating with all my hugs and kisses hehe

@queeny, goodluck with your exams, study hard and pass this time, and you will be rewarded with my deadly kiss and Dao Reung afterwards!!!
the teaser crack me laughing badly while i post the teaser my sis came in my room she was wondering what i am smiling and giggling about so i surprise her since she is a huge fan of Yaya she tries to dress herself similar to yaya too man i'm going to have a sorthroat watching Dao Raung cos of the laughing and giggling