❤️[Ch3] Dao Lhong Fah (Jun25): Masu Junyangdeekul & Natalie Panalee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh I remember this lakorn. P'ek was basically useless in this lakorn, it is a very n'ek driven lakorn. Interesting role for such a young actress like Natalie to take on though, the n'ek was a bit messed up.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This was the production that made the lakorn with Pope and Chippy.... Oh no!!!!!!

I'll give it a chance though cus i want to see how Natalie will do.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohh okay. Well I think the storyline for this one is prettt good and not as boring as KSTD so maybe it was just the storyline, bad acting, and lack of chemistry between the cast that made us hate it so much lool

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is Pope and Chippy lakorn that bad? I didn’t watch it.
I dropped it after a few episodes. It was okay at first but I quickly got bored and the acting was so bland. Also Pope and Chippy had some of the worst on screen chemistry I’ve seen in a lakorn. It was such a bummer cause they were legit so cute off screen lol but yeah over it was just bland and boring

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not just bad but bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaddddddd lol

Ohh okay. Well I think the storyline for this one is prettt good and not as boring as KSTD so maybe it was just the storyline, bad acting, and lack of chemistry between the cast that made us hate it so much lool
Yeah you're right. Im excited to see Natalie in this. She's so cute and needs to be promoted more.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It was pretty bad lol. I still can’t believe I watched the whole thing. I actually really felt bad for Pope because bps was such a success and then he had that lakorn and it was the total opposite plus it was SUPER depressing and airing during the summer time lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It was pretty bad lol. I still can’t believe I watched the whole thing. I actually really felt bad for Pope because bps was such a success and then he had that lakorn and it was the total opposite plus it was SUPER depressing and airing during the summer time lol.
Omg you watched the whole thing?? You deserve a reward for that! Even though I love chippy to bits and love Pope so much, I still didn’t get last the first couple of episodes :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pope is not good in heavy drama and to pair him up with a newbie is a disaster.