❤️[CH3] Dao Kon La Duang (Arlong) : Grate Warintorn/ Boom W/ Pop Thagoon/ Phet Thakrit/ Mew Laknara/ Care Chattarika

Bex

sarNie Egg
The rating for this week were 2.3 and 2.4. I was hopping for a 3 atleast as this lakorn is really good but atleast they're stable and the online live views keep going up. Hope more people get to watch this lakorn and give Boom a chance.

Bex

sarNie Egg
Can someone please pin Boom at the top. It seems a bit unfair that her name isn't there as she's the female lead.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm only watching this for Great and his chemistry with Boom lolll. But it's aight, just the normal action drama. Phet is doing really good with the psychopath character and Great is badass like always. - But if anyone has ever watch Criminal Minds, Great gives me big Derek Morgan/Aaron Hotchner vibes and I loveeee it.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Uhm...thoughts on the finale???

Like whattt??? They really did that? They really killed Pop off and had Great lose an eye for Boom. I mean, it shows how much Pop loved his job and his friends to sacrifice himself like that. And it also showed how much Great loved Boom over his own career. But like, there really couldn't have been a better alternative? Like maybe Pop gives Boom his eye if he died or if Great died, give it to Boom...or have someone random donate it? But they really did the fast forward into it and have Boom recover as Great gave her his eye. It was unnecessary to have both situations in my opinion. Like it wasn't needed in the ending. And like, what happened to Care/Hong? Great still looking hot nonetheless lmaooo.

I did feel sad when it showed that Great gave Boom his eye and the whole sequence of San at his funeral. And Phet did really good playing a psycho, though I didn't like the sound affects used whenever he was out of his mind. When Nat and Ran had their willing scene, I almost laughed because it was so sudden and I was like, uhm okay??? Wish Pop and Mew's relationship flourished a little more. And I totally feel bad for Pop's father. He lost both his wife and his son dedicating their lives to their jobs. - Overall, the ending gave me huge superhero vibes when Great and Pop were fighting off Phet. I did enjoy the chemistry between Great and Boom as it looked very mature. The plot was meh (I don't really watch Thai police/action dramas and this proved my point why). I did like the OST with the duet. And, like always, Great is hot.