[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cool :) said:
I have school too, probably mid-August? I know, it does suck that it'll air when we are almost off of summer break. I wished it aired like in June so I would've been able to be on here 24/7 hahaha. But I guess Marina does have a point. DKD will make school less bad  :dance1:

oh really? That's so soon. But I start near the ending of August so that's gonna come by soon, too T__T
I know right, I wish it aired sooner but yes, school will be less bad! ^__^

Xiongurl26 said:
I can't wait to fangirl too! Sadly, I start in the beginning of August but good point. I didn't think about it like that. Thanks Marina! Seeing Phet and Ken individually plus PheToey and Kichy will definitely make me less stress from school. XD
School always gets in the way. The Lakorns I anticipate for so long always come out when I have school :(. DKD for the win!

Us crazy fangirls xD And yes, think of it like that then you'll be less stressful :D
I know right. During the school year, I try not to watch lakorns during the weekdays, only Fri - Sun. But then my weekends are always so busy so no time =.=" Ugh, time is such an issue.
But yes, DKD FTW!

janajelly1 said:
I start school around sept 7 so this is coming out at the right time for me

Sept. 7? :O Whaaat? When did school end for you anyways?
That's right after Labor Day, right? Perfect time for you :p

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Dang janajelly,it is perfect timing for you ! My school ended around the same time as you too but I'm starting school way earlier than you. Nooo faair :cry: :loool:  haha

but anyways, 8 MORE DAYS!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
School for me ended on June 4. Our summer break is three months XD 
I believe it is after Labor Day. It is the best time. :)

So you guys end earlier & start later than us? Blehh.
That is the best time :p

School is so unfair T__T But I guess life isn't all unfair since we got stuff like DKD, wohoo! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much Leemyis for Teaser 3!! :D Yay! Just 6 more days of waiting, wohoo!

Can I just say how much I love Namtarn's character? Aw, she is just too awesome!!
And I almost died when I saw Phet's dancing scene there. Of course, they were all dancing along but Phet is just too cuuuute :woot: Haha & then his smile on the clip after. Whooo, so beautiful  :cloud9: 
This cast is just too great. I'm loving it so much.
Glad to see more serious scenes & more PheToey scenes  :clap2: 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ken still looks like a vampire but Pichy looks better with the short hair do. And this role seemed to suit her better as in a playful one. She makes a good looking couple with Ken since both are young looking. My gosh, Johnny is in here too. I haven't seen him in sooooooooooooo long. Seeing him bring back memories of the olden days. One of my favorite lakorn was with him and his wife.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Mahalo! Thanks for the wonderfulabulous photos :heart: they're so perfect aha. Can you guys believe it?! Just after tomorrow! We are going to see KEN . PHET . NAMTARN. TOEY. I can't handle this! I'm probably going to be crying tears of joy when it airs :bhehe: :yes:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here Mahalo! This is going to be one good week with the Rising Sun and then DKD right after. One of the best combos I've had in a long time. I cannot wait to see the opening theme and everything. Oh the feels..... 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ONE MORE FREAKIN DAY, WOHOOOO! :dance1:TGIF TOMORROW & DKD WILL BE AIRING. What more can we ask for?
LOL, I will be counting the seconds until then. Haha, just kidding but I can't wait <3

Can't wait to see the crazy spazzing/fangirling on here tomorrow  :coverlaf: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I don't know if this video was shared yet ... but my apologies if it was, I might have missed it :/
I am loving this song so much! :dance3: It's so pretty and gives me so much awesome feels :woot2: 
Ken & Namtarn are too awesome for me to comprehend. I can't wait to see all these scenes!
Love love love  :wub:  :cloud9: 

Credit: Broadcast Thai Television Channel @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eImVd5IPzV4

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am probably gonna be living on this thread tonight. LOL, so came across this full song for DKD. Such a beautiful OST, wooooow <3 I am beyond hyped!  :woot2: 
I like how they kept a similar OST to the first DKD. Love how magical the song is especially the beginning!

Sorry for my consecutive posts T__T

Credit: Ncontent MV @ youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD3r1gHiTuY

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
Marina, the OST sounds similar to DKD 1 because it's the same artist singing, loving the OST! 

Don't worry, I'll be here to spazz! XD

LOL, I know that! xD But I mean, the same lyrics & melody :coverlaf:  hahaha. But yes, loving the OST :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
 Oops! My mistake! :p I get it now. ^__^

I'm trying hard not to overplay the OST

No worries :) And I know right, they're on repeat. I can't wait to hear them in the lakorn itself.
Oh gosh, I don't even know if I'll be able to watch the first episode tomorrow.

Will anyone be catching it live? :D