[Ch3] Dao Kiang Deun (Broadcast Thai)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I think Namtarn is tolerable and in fact, I'm enjoying her in this comedy role quite a bit.  It's definitely a breath of fresh air from her other characters in the past. This is still the beginning so I'm hoping her acting gets better as the lakorn progresses. And I'm definitely joining the Phet bandwagon. He's very charming and charismatic  :crush:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love Namtarn in her Darika role! It's her performance here that made me want to go watch Majurat See Nam Pueng, which I had skipped in the past. She's quite the actress, particularly considering MSNP was her early lakorn! And she's got the most adorable features too! Very compatible with Ken P, who I think can look handsome and cute! Teehee!

Jan's bloating is so funny! It's great that despite the misunderstandings and Darika having a right to be angry with Jan, they are still spending sooo much time together and talking about everything!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this lakorn and it's quite hilarious. I'm just sad that it's not completely subbed in English yet :-(

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@Marina, about Look Tard, I'm really enjoying it so far. It's not my type also but I personally think it's really good so far. It gives you the feels like, "what's going to happen next? Is he going to survive? Someone going to help? How are they solving this? etc. :yes: And it's not very draggy because there are always problems happening that eventually leads to more problems and chaos. I haven't seen a lakorn so focused on status, morals and freedom  as much as Look Tard to be honest  :dance3: :dance1: And the quality of the videos are really good quality I tell you hahaha.
Now about Phet in an aggressive role?! Gosh I can already imagine him kissing like Toomtam :pervie: I'll probably die of happiness along with you :ghehe:  :loool:

@Ntsuab-Ci,  You're too funny with your thing for jawlines :lmao2:  I agree, Phet's jawline is so :drools:

@janajelly, yes I'm glad myself that I gave Look Tard a chance hahaha :cloud9: 

@janajelly and Marina, awww #THESTRUGGLEISREAL  :cry1:  you guys still have 3 days before the next episode's out, you guys can do it!!  :weee:  :dance1:

For me, I'm actually really liking Namtarn in here. Probably because the fact that she's more on the goofy side in real life, especially alongside with Ken 555. I remember when all of them kept teasing each other on set hehe. Like the bts videos where she kept hitting/pushing Ken.. kinda flirting I say :pervie: HAHA and the pic where Phet and Ken were smiling at the camera with Namtarn in the middle covering up her face lol They're playing around too much :wink:  :bhehe: ,teasing her geeez. I honestly think she's doing pretty good playing this type of character.It fits her well, but I do agree that she does act better in serious roles. But then again, she's still pretty new in the ET considering her first lakorn was last year. She's by far one of my favorites :yes: In the end, I don't really care what type of character she plays because I enjoy both  :rockon:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen any of Namtarn's lakorn except for this one so I am in no position to judge her acting based on her character and acting in this lakorn. So far I think she's doing a good job as Dao. I think she's cute playing as a silly, funny character. I love her hair by the way. Haha! I might sound mean for saying this but I can't stop looking at her bunny teethes whenever she talks. It's like...right there! LOL I don't really take notice of Ken's anymore. Haha. Phet is a cutie. I love how he doesn't want to be seen as gay with Jan. I love how Dao thought that Vit was upset about Fah and Jan so she went to encourage him after Jan told her to go find Vit. lol She's so hilarious. Just 3 more days left. :D

By the way, Jan's mom is called Daralai not Prakaidao. This part confuses me but whatever. I'll just set that part of the story aside and focus more on our pra'nang. :D lol

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Considering that this was only Namtarn's second lakorn (she started filming this one before Ruen Rissaya), her acting is impressive and I give her a big thumbs up. Her role in here and in Majarut See Numpeung are total opposites but so far, I find her convincing in both which tells me that she has potential to be a versatile actress. She's someone that I'll be keeping a look out for. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ I agree! I am enjoying her performance in MSNP right now, and she even looks great with Ken T!

I hope they don't drag out the gay misunderstanding though. As fun as it is, I want more romance to blossom between the pranang! Jan is already showing hints of his feelings and trust for Dao.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Cool, Thank you so much for giving me your input on Look Tard :) Seems interesting. And I really like lakorns that focus on morals. It makes me want to be a better person, LOL. But okay, I will definitely consider this lakorn. And if I ever (probably never) run out of things to watch, I will watch it xD Thank you again.
And yessss, ooohh. I feel Phet will be able to pull off those kiss scene naturally. haha, and did you just mention Toomtam? ow owwww xD hahaha.

Yeah, Janajelly & I still got a few days. I will try to finish Episode 3 before Friday. Fighting!~ Thank you, sweetie!

I love your thoughts regarding Namtarn's character in here. I can not ever get over their chemistry off screen. Just watching their clips makes my day :) And yeah, Namtarn's definitely becoming one of my faves! I'm having a girl crush on her at the moment, got her picture as my desktop background, hahaha.

jjinxx said:
^ I agree! I am enjoying her performance in MSNP right now, and she even looks great with Ken T!

I hope they don't drag out the gay misunderstanding though. As fun as it is, I want more romance to blossom between the pranang! Jan is already showing hints of his feelings and trust for Dao.

I'm glad you're enjoying Namtarn in MSNP. When I was watching MSNP, I couldn't believe it was her first lakorn. She was amazing.
And agree with you. The whole gay misunderstanding is not my thing. If it was another lakorn w/ other actors/actresses, I probably wouldn't enjoy it but since it's our DKD cast then I'm okay with it.
Plus, I don't mind seeing Phet & Ken bromance. But yes, more scenes of our main couple please!!~

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
In this lakorn, Ken P is Aum and Janie's son? But his mother is played by Tanya, and it can't be since Aum and Janie had triplet girls...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
janajelly1 said:
You better watch LT, it's amazing. :)
Two more days till the next episode, I just finished RB 2, I'll try to watch episode 2 before the Rising Sun, we can do this! 
Namtarn is a amazing actress and I believe she'll go far into the industry.  
Omg I felt the same way about Namtarn in MSNP1 I couldn't believe it was her first lakorn XD
Sigh, we can do this girl!  :cheer:
 Omg, DKD's ratings jumped from a 5. something from the first episode to 8.17 by the third episode! That. Is. Awesome. Not even the Rising Sun got a 8.17. :eek:

I will try to watch Look Tard one day ^_^ I still need to start on Rising Sun, ughh! I'm so excited to see Yadech & Nario (Nadech & Mario), LOL.
Too much stuff to watch T_T
Agreed, Namtarn is incredible.

Really!? More than Rising Sun? :O That's amazing. Wohoo, DKD!!

Xiongurl26 said:
Can I just say how funny was it when Toey went into the men's bathroom. Phet was so confused and panicked so bad. lolol they're going to be one good ass couple! 

LOL, that scene was hilariousss. haha, Phet's reaction was priceless. Haha, he's all confused.
And Toey's acting like it's normal, lolol. Agree, I'm sensing some great scenes between them!~

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ep1; LOL, when Namtarn was running away from the pop star. HAHAHAHA, y r u running so slow?! At least run faster. BUT it's probably cause of her heels. That was funny. At least trick him a bit more then escape. Um? I noticed her heels are off when they got to the bedroom. Did I miss seeing her take them off?._. Ugh, damn perverts. YAAAS. Show him wassup! Hehe. :3 Not everyone wanna sleep with yo handsome face okay? Geez. :D OHHHH, haha, I thought it was gonna Ken who comes but nah. It's the girlfriend. Omg, when she made the comment on her teeth! HAHAHAHA, bring back memories when Ken said both their teeth are big. LOOL. OKAY, I know she is stressed but omg, I wanna punch her in the face. WHY WON'T YOU GO! SHO. Be in her shoes. -.-" .... LOL, just kidding. :) I like her.  Namtarn's pretty smart with her shopping. LOL, Phet. So adorable as always! Awh, they so cute. :3 BROMANCE. Ken sure is picky. LOOL, omg. I'm so done. HAHAHA, she thought they were gay and doing something. WHEWWWW. They are cute. They would make a cute bromance in real life.

Waiting for eng subs for ep 2.... 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo: Unfortunately, you are not alone about Namtarn. She still need a bit more experience to be good. She is improving though, because in MSNP I thought she was stiff and her emotions were very limited. But that is her first lakorn, so there are going to be a few bumps and that goes for everyone. I did find her very cute when she smiled and relaxed.

In this lakorn she does comes off a bit force and at times in certain areas it is unnatural. I will give her credit for taking on roles that are opposite from each other instead of playing one particular role all the time. There are a few actresses that can play both and it takes more than two lakorns to make it work. She will get her chance and gain all the experience she will need to be a better actress. If by her 4th lakorn she is still the same then that's her limit of what she can do as an actress. I am glad that this lakorn is doing well. If it continues she will have more opportunities. But man, Phet is just so...:) 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Just finished episode 3! I liked how that lady who was slapping Dao ended up in Vit's arms and she looked up and was shocked by his looks LOL
I am sure I would do the same thing as that girl too when I fall in his arm or even worse (faint so he can carry me) I am a per.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is airing already?? Wah.

I haven't finished the first one or stated this one yet, but I love the opening theme to both! I actually decided to watch the first part because if the opening song. Haha. The one in here is the same, but with a slight tweak.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Has anyone seen Episode 4 yet? & I didn't accomplish my goal of finishing Episode 3 before the new episodes air :lmao: Anyways, hopefully, I catch up this weekend :)

Credit: Broadcast Thai Television Channel @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAwxCyEUx2s&list=UUTskCFXZjH7-H7b37vPVcUQ

I am so hooked w/ DKD's OST at the moment. Such beautiful songs!  :heart: 
Especially this song :wub: Wohooo for all the PheToey scenes we are seeing! Cuteness!
And oww owwww, did you guys see Kichy's kscene @ 2:40!!! :woot2: OMG, too awesome. So fake but you never know, it could be real ... :pervie: I'm being too hopeful here, haha :bhehe: 

I can't wait to see all these scenes in the upcoming episodes! Awe, our cast is so beautiful :lmao: 
Also, seems like there'll be a lot of heartbreak in the future episodes. Awe, DKD, why you give me so many feels!?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
That MV is cuteeee! I love how Ken just went in for the kiss, haahaa. If only ch. 3 allowed real kisses. ); Why don't they again?? & yaaass.  I'm inlove with all the songs. So beautifull

tgamber

sarNie Adult
My favourites would be how Dararai mistook Darika as Tom. She was trying to say her son is gay. Lol. And how the girls fought and Veevid got slapped of course. Oh 4 leads finally bonded.