[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
So namtan is janie aum daughter ??????

padbvoc88@hotmail.com said:
guys am so confuse about what are talking about DKD2 and who is Ken P and Namtarn ? someone mention this is a novel. where can I found the books? can someone please be kind an d explain to me :) so the second part is being filmed already is there is going to be a lapse time in the lakorn ? where some 20 years pass
Pad : ! Ken p and namtan are the two actors who play next generation of janie/aum couple, idkd 2 has its own thread here

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57751-ch3-dao-kien-duen-2-broadcast-thai/

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done with epi 3. Cant wait for epi 4! Gosh, i cant stand that fool who like dao! Lol. Hate it how he already found out that dao and khun chai are faking it! Man, khun ying have to kick his a$$! Lol. Hurry up girl and protect janie from that fool! Haha. Cant wait for wednesday!!!!!

Thank you icyplace for responding to my questions. It is more clearly for me now. So in the sequel aum and janie ll be included as well and Ken P ll be their son ? Answering your question I already watched today's episode it has a lot of cute moments between aum and janie it seem like he is fowling in love already. To bad the end of the episode end it to badly hope janie figures out how to get off of the video problem. What you think ?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching episode 4. The beginning was cute. The bowling scene and dinner scene was also cute. Khun Chai trying things he haven't done before. Looks like our Khun Chai is falling for our Dao! Hahah.. He's thinking of her out of the blue. heheh.. Cute! Can't believe the mother is pulling the fake "I'm sick" card on Khun Chai. Urgh!!!!!! 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
So many nang rais after Dao..That's not fair! Can't believe the mother stooped that low to play such a dirty trick. That's not what I call class. She should be ashamed of herself. A poo yai should not behave like this. And I love the second couple. They're cute with their bickering. I'm cheering for those two. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I know right! Too many nang'rais are after her. Lol. Though, I dislike that guy when he's with my girl Dao but when he and Khun Ying are together they're cute!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Argh, there's like 3 (4 including the mother) Nang rai's after Dao. Luckily Dao isn't the typical weak N'ak that cries and surrenders. & Why did they have to use the, "sick mother" trick! Its so overplayed in Thai Lakorns. :rant: 

The beginning of ep. 4 was super cute! Especially Khun Chai. He's been so coveted and has lots of responsibilities that he forgot to "live". My favorite line from Dao was, "you live as a human once, and you don't know if you'll be one in another lifetime. Therefore, you should live it up, and do things you want to do!"

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i really like the scene where he defends her but then at the end of ep...he insults her -.-

LOOVE Ying...seems like in preview that she'd start to like him....they were connecting on her blog...cute

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, I'm trying this lakorn out again...Sawan haha...just watching random parts, and I have to say that I absolutely do not like the special effects they include. The weird camera angles, the blurry edges, the sparkly...things on screen are really distracting. I know they want the lakorn to be all glamorous, but how the heck am I suppose to enjoy a lakorn with so many unnecessary effects? Haha. It just feels like I'm watching a dream scene or something. And this is from Broadcast Thai? I hope they don't continue doing it...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love the portrayal of everyday norm. pranang goes on a bowling date *cute. they made realistic bets *loser treats to dinner. dao opens her own door when getting off the car when she is w pra ek!!! omg!!! they went out for ice cream!!!

i love dao lol i died laughing when she knocked the hell out of orn and her friend. and she takes no bullshit. when siwa came to harass her, she pulled out her phone and let orn's friend take a listen.

and yes why play the "im sick" card. so cliche and so not class.

cant wait until tmrw episode.

moradyv

sarNie Egg
I totally agree, the effects are very distracting, also the music pop up randomly sometimes and doesn't flow very well with the scenes BUT I like the lakorn enough that I can ignore it :D

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Ok, I'm trying this lakorn out again...Sawan haha...just watching random parts, and I have to say that I absolutely do not like the special effects they include. The weird camera angles, the blurry edges, the sparkly...things on screen are really distracting. I know they want the lakorn to be all glamorous, but how the heck am I suppose to enjoy a lakorn with so many unnecessary effects? Haha. It just feels like I'm watching a dream scene or something. And this is from Broadcast Thai? I hope they don't continue doing it...
Ahh yesss, the first few episodes are like that but I haven't seen much of it for the next couple of episodes. I still don't know what everyone is talking about when they say blurry edges. Lol. I watch it on youtube and don't notice much of it. Aww crap I just went back to check and noticed it. SMH. Lol. You guys... 

But the plot is so worth it! Janie is such a strong protagonist. 

Can someone explain to me about the preview please. I am curious about the cops that shoed up at the event looking for something. Then somenone pulling something on dao's purse :( I hope she doesnt have to go to jail.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Ahh yesss, the first few episodes are like that but I haven't seen much of it for the next couple of episodes. I still don't know what everyone is talking about when they say blurry edges. Lol. I watch it on youtube and don't notice much of it. Aww crap I just went back to check and noticed it. SMH. Lol. You guys... 

But the plot is so worth it! Janie is such a strong protagonist. 
Haha. I haven't seen the black and white scenes that some peeps have been talking about either.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@padbvoc88, from the preview it seems like, they put drug into dao's purse. The cops are there because they got a call or something that someone have drug. So the cops came to search for them. Something like that. Lol. I havent watch episode 5. It probably just got done airing Live.cant wait to watch it tonight, after class!!!