[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The first episode got me hooked up! I love how it's modern, fresh, light and cute!
Just one complaint though, those random effects, like how they round the video or turn it black and white or orange/vintage randomly is just useless and makes no sense at all, it is also distracting ......I just don't see why they are adding them throughout the whole episode? I hope they won't do it in the future episode.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i know right! That is what i'm saying. Those effects are useless and is a distraction. It bugged me throughout the episode. I too hope they no longer continue with it. Cross fingers. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont mind the effect but you know it could be better. they chose like the ugliest animation lol

icy yeah u finally showed up. this thread is actually quite dead. im waiting for ceci first impression as well as urs. we need to get this thread moving.

excited for tmrw!!!

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
looking forward to tomorrow's and Thursday episodes.. Aum and Janie's chemistry is on point. too cute!!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
fun said:
i dont mind the effect but you know it could be better. they chose like the ugliest animation lol
icy yeah u finally showed up. this thread is actually quite dead. im waiting for ceci first impression as well as urs. we need to get this thread moving.
excited for tmrw!!!
Hey fun, happy to be back to our fun time too, hopefully dkk will be good , not like krrl. How are u doing. What time slot does it have i will try to catch up and comment with you lol,

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg..today's episode is too funny what i liked about it is that it gave me an idea on what the storyline is about and all i can say is I LOVE IT!!! love these kind of storylines hehehe.. these two have great chemistry.. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. 

btw: janie's character is hilarious... trying to seduce Aum.. she's a hoot lol. I cracked up at work.. (you'll know what scene i'm talking about when you watch it). i laughed so hard my co workers thought i was going crazy hahaha

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
This turned out better than I had expected. I'm so glad that I decided to give it a try. Really loving it! Can't wait til tomorrow's episode. These two have a nice chemistry. At least better than Aum and Yaya.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lilmissmii said:
omg..today's episode is too funny what i liked about it is that it gave me an idea on what the storyline is about and all i can say is I LOVE IT!!! love these kind of storylines hehehe.. these two have great chemistry.. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. 

btw: janie's character is hilarious... trying to seduce Aum.. she's a hoot lol. I cracked up at work.. (you'll know what scene i'm talking about when you watch it). i laughed so hard my co workers thought i was going crazy hahaha
Where do u watch it i check on youtube for dkd but not seeing it
Could u please tell me where

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Aum so irrogant and does his role really well. Haha janie is too funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dayum, Aum looks so good in here. I checked out a little bit of episode 1 and...idk...I was anticipating this lakorn, but I really can't bring myself to watch Janie. I can't. I'm just so bothered by her emotion-less face and mono-toned voice. Sorry ladies, even Aum and the story line couldn't help this time. Maybe after everything airs and I have nothing to watch I'll give it another try.

I still LOVE her hair, though. Wish mine was like that. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Her face isn't as bad in here as it was in Rang Ngao. She shows a lot of facial expressions in this one Phatman. Give it a try! It's so good! You didn't like Margie at first either. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Her face isn't as bad in here as it was in Rang Ngao. She shows a lot of facial expressions in this one Phatman. Give it a try! It's so good! You didn't like Margie at first either. Haha.

I know! HAHA. But Margie's different. Haha. I didn't know how she acted and therefore didn't like her, but for Janie...I've tried watching her so many times and it's just the same old thing. I don't want to be too critical on her, but...idk. I guess maybe when it's completely subbed I'll watch it. Sound better Sawan?  :bopping: ?

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I know! HAHA. But Margie's different. Haha. I didn't know how she acted and therefore didn't like her, but for Janie...I've tried watching her so many times and it's just the same old thing. I don't want to be too critical on her, but...idk. I guess maybe when it's completely subbed I'll watch it. Sound better Sawan?  :bopping: ?
Yess. Haha. I just don't want you to miss out on a good one. I was never a fan of Janie. I'm still not a fan. But she's bearable in here and I'm loving the plot and characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sawan said:
Yess. Haha. I just don't want you to miss out on a good one. I was never a fan of Janie. I'm still not a fan. But she's bearable in here and I'm loving the plot and characters.

:scratchhead2: HMMMM....  :scratchchin:.... 

Alright, since you and I are on the same boat, I'll give it a try...ONCE subs are all done. HEHE. Until then, see you at...um...FJS thread?