[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. verasalon's, kingfamilyy's ig

notice what aum's wearing at one of the pictures *giggles

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They;re too cute together! Can't wait to watch this lakorn. I just know it that I'm going to like and enjoy this lakorn a lot!!!!!! :D

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the story lines of this lakorn ?

misskyhigh

sarNie Egg
BiPi said:
I really love her white sneaker ... does anybody knows the brand ? or where to buy ?

I love them too! These are Ash "Virgin Bis' but everywhere I looked they were already sold out :cry:

misskyhigh

sarNie Egg
BiPi said:
I really love her white sneaker ... does anybody knows the brand ? or where to buy ?

I love them too! These are Ash "Virgin Bis' but everywhere I looked they were already sold out :cry:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I saw this on Janie's official Fanpage @ FB.

"ดาวเกี้ยวเดือนใกล้ออนแอร์แล้วนะคะ ใครรอเจนี่อยู่ ไม่นานเกินรอแน่นอน"

Dao Kaew Deun is soon(near) to be on air. Whoever is waiting for Janie's (lakorn), it's not too long to wait.
(I believe this is right, if not, please correct me. Thank You. :D)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm excited to see my girl, Janie, back on screen! I miss her!!!! I'm so excited for this lakorn! Seems like it's going to be cute, and a good one. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I saw this on Janie's official Fanpage @ FB.

"ดาวเกี้ยวเดือนใกล้ออนแอร์แล้วนะคะ ใครรอเจนี่อยู่ ไม่นานเกินรอแน่นอน"

Dao Kaew Deun is soon(near) to be on air. Whoever is waiting for Janie's (lakorn), it's not too long to wait.
(I believe this is right, if not, please correct me. Thank You. :D)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm excited to see my girl, Janie, back on screen! I miss her!!!! I'm so excited for this lakorn! Seems like it's going to be cute, and a good one. 
yes close to airing soon