[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow such a hot, sexy u name it couple!!! Hehehe haven't see Aum this hot ever since TH with Kim TBH!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Wow, the black dress makes her look super thin.

Who won best actress for KCL award? Just curious. Sounds like Janie didn't get it. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
On tat award show, every of da ladies look nice but not buying most of da dress! If i EVER i mean ever a star, i'll ALWAYS have nice and beautiful dress every time i have a award night to attend...these actress need better designer!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
^^ Wow, the black dress makes her look super thin.

Who won best actress for KCL award? Just curious. Sounds like Janie didn't get it. 

Noon from Buang. She won the Best Actress.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Phatman: Yep, no problem. She did do a good job at her character even though I didn't watch the lakorn but i did saw some scenes.Ha.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics and news, lol the two pics with disguised Janie reminds me of Sompong, this time Sompong is hotter,
About the Award, It's sad to see Janie not winning any ,  at least Noon won,
if another actress won, i would not be happy at all b/c it means who has more fans, gonna win , so more for popularity, not for talented,
I think Noon deserves it, she 's awesome in Buang.  Next time Janie, you always is the best actress in my heart,

Come back to this lakorn, I start to like Um and Janie more and more now,
funny, seems like RN, didn't like Ken at first, but turned out he was hot with Janie and his acting is awesome,
I didn't like Um and Janie previous lakorn , but seeing the plot and pics now, i think i will give it a try for my Janie, and Um, hope this time they would make a nice couple