[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
And I'm going to repeat myself. I'm not stressed over it or worried.

Btwn she was meant to be Chompoo lol
why do you need to use Chompoo you know that I'm a huge fan of her can you please place her aside 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
why do you need to use Chompoo you know that I'm a huge fan of her can you please place her aside 

wow..relax.. everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Not everyone will agree on everything or become fans of the same celebrities.  You're not going to be able to FEND off everyone that has something to say about your favorite actress. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilmissmii said:
wow..relax.. everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Not everyone will agree on everything or become fans of the same celebrities.  You're not going to be able to FEND off everyone that has something to say about your favorite actress. 
I'm not forcing anyone to like what i like but please just stay on one topic 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
dertaajaf said:
janie's currently in the us so I guess they're putting the filming on halt

Ah...I see. Cool. Thanks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Um I used Chompoo as an example to explain my explanation because Im trying to clarify my reason because it didn't get across in the first place. It is not off topic nor on topic but it isn't anything bad. So my case close since my words are being twisted.

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I love this coupling, they look so sexy together *drooling*

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR HANDSOME SMEXY LEADING MAN, AUM ATICHART  :kiss2:  :dance1:

cr. janie's, aum's ig

lol they're trying to kill the innocent furby cake

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I hope Aum looks as sexy in the lakorn as in these pictures.  because in suits, he looks sharp so I will drool all over him too. Lmao.!!!!! hahahaha