[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
isn't it the make up-artist job....along w/crew/production and director who determine N'k look...I don't think Janie has a say in it...during the lakorn

Yeah, you've got a point  :yes: . Regardless of who's decision it is to cake Janie's face, I still wish the make up would be as minimal as possible. Or make her look more natural at least. Janie's make up isn't as excessive as it was in RN, but you've got to admit that she's still caked with all that foundation stuff...whatever you call it. LOL.

Man. I wish I didn't know about this lakorn yet. Now I've got to WAIT! LOL. Waiting is not my thing. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL aum's behavior is like a child yet he's in his suit, so good to see him getting along well with janie

cr. verasalon's, aum's ig

Penelope

sarNie Adult
dertaajaf said:
LOL aum's behavior is like a child yet he's in his suit, so good to see him getting along well with janie

cr. verasalon's, aum's ig

Awww!!!  So cute!!  So much chemistry.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No I am not at all stressed lol I just hope you are right that she doesnt have pounds and pounds of makeup on.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
No I am not at all stressed lol I just hope you are right that she doesnt have pounds and pounds of makeup on.
from the bts clip and pictures you can tell that Janie has no pound of thick make up 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
too bad didn't get any pictures update of the n'ek and p'ek

cr.verasalon's ig

off topic just knew that the woman in black is Louis Scott's gf

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
too bad didn't get any pictures update of the n'ek and p'ek

cr.verasalon's ig

off topic just knew that the woman in black is Louis Scott's gf
the middle girl she's from tarnchai nai sai mook pairing with P'Lift and yes the girl in black dress her name is Noon Ramida Louis Scott gf

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
I really can't wait... Haven't seen any update lately, I wonder how long it's going to take them to finish filming...

On IG janie just went to ny, attends a fashion show hmmm

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yeah, Janie is in NYC for fashion week. She's there with Maybelline (Thailand).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think this one isn't that long in filming Broadcast is preparing the part2 soon shortly Ken P and Pichy Namtarn part 

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatboy said:
Yeah, you've got a point  :yes: . Regardless of who's decision it is to cake Janie's face, I still wish the make up would be as minimal as possible. Or make her look more natural at least. Janie's make up isn't as excessive as it was in RN, but you've got to admit that she's still caked with all that foundation stuff...whatever you call it. LOL.

Man. I wish I didn't know about this lakorn yet. Now I've got to WAIT! LOL. Waiting is not my thing. 
I know what you mean. The wait is painfully long.

Between anything can happen. In Mia Tieng, in the BTS clips and promotional pictures, she looked hideous with all those ugly clothing but it didn't turn out bad in the end. It was actually nice. So things doesn't always appear to be exact. So I hope they do lay off the thick makeup.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why are you guys still on about this thick makeup problem issue as i said from my view Janie has no thick makeup on you guys worry too much and stress out alot 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
I know what you mean. The wait is painfully long.

Between anything can happen. In Mia Tieng, in the BTS clips and promotional pictures, she looked hideous with all those ugly clothing but it didn't turn out bad in the end. It was actually nice. So things doesn't always appear to be exact. So I hope they do lay off the thick makeup.

It's agonizing pain. HAHA. 

Alice said:
why are you guys still on about this thick makeup problem issue as i said from my view Janie has no thick makeup on you guys worry too much and stress out alot 

What you see doesn't equate to what we see, Alice. HAHA. Actually we're not stressed about it, we're just fans who wish the best of everything from our perspective, that's all. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
And I'm going to repeat myself. I'm not stressed over it or worried.

Btwn she was meant to be Chompoo lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
It's agonizing pain. HAHA. 

What you see doesn't equate to what we see, Alice. HAHA. Actually we're not stressed about it, we're just fans who wish the best of everything from our perspective, that's all. 
its from a my experience of watching Thai Lakorn and familiar with Thai Entertainment I not just say stuff with no reasons or researching