[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ I hope Janie doesn't where that much make up in the actual lakorn. I seriously don't want to see Moonin in here, AND I wish she'd go back to her natural looking self...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatboy said:
^^ I hope Janie doesn't where that much make up in the actual lakorn. I seriously don't want to see Moonin in here, AND I wish she'd go back to her natural looking self...
she will not look like Moonin in here 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how casual yet appropriate Janie's wardrobe is for a successful business woman. I hope she says away from heavy makeup. Definitely don't want another Moonin. I am still mad that they had to cake her face all up in RN.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she will not look anything like moonim RN and DKD is a totally different storyline RN is a revenge while DKD is a relaxing romantic comedy 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
I love how casual yet appropriate Janie's wardrobe is for a successful business woman. I hope she says away from heavy makeup. Definitely don't want another Moonin. I am still mad that they had to cake her face all up in RN.

Yeah. I honestly think Janie looks better when she doesn't have LOADS of make up on. I wish she'd lay off the fake eye lashes too, but seems unlikely because EVERY actress has them.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
When is this lakorn gonna air??  It looks interesting!  Loving the Aum-Janie pair too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
alice you dont get it. we know that her character is different. we are referring to her makeup that she has too much on.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
alice you dont get it. we know that her character is different. we are referring to her makeup that she has too much on.
by the looks of it i don't see any thick make up on Janie 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. aum's, janie's ig

the little girl is way too cute! and aum said that she's his baby girl

looks like they're having so much fun on set!

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
The baby girl is so cute!! Is she going to play aums n Janie's daughter? If so, beautiful family, I can't wait!!

I don't think a daughter, unless the story goes years later... However, she would still be in it another reason y it's a must-watch... She's too cute :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh my that little girl is just way way way too cute! 
I love the pictures of them three, they make such a beautiful family ~ it would be awesome if she's playing as their real daughter in the drama *o*

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
ugh.. i need more updates regading this lakorn!!! they are soo slow ^_^ yes i'm just an impatient fan hehehe..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
isn't it the make up-artist job....along w/crew/production and director who determine N'k look...I don't think Janie has a say in it...during the lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
spanky said:
isn't it the make up-artist job....along w/crew/production and director who determine N'k look...I don't think Janie has a say in it...during the lakorn
good point for those that seem to worry too much about the thick make up on Janie, there is not one thick make up has put onto Janie's facial 
these ppl stress out too much