[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
thanks 4 da pics A, already AJ r having so much fun & there is easiness between them...m sure they will be da next sweet couple...

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
One actor i really hope to see Janie reunite with is Andrew, hope to see this couple soon. A slap/kiss would be nice, adding baby too
Ah, ready to see Janie again, hope this one is good so it can replace RN withdrawal sickness , lol
Hi icyplace, welcome back sure do miz u my friend !!!!....so nice to read yr cmns !
yeah 4 sure would love andrew&janie's reunion, its being ages ! and they sure were a cute couple in cupid pathway...andrew needs 2 b back.
pls visit often okie....thanks my dear

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
One actor i really hope to see Janie reunite with is Andrew, hope to see this couple soon. A slap/kiss would be nice, adding baby too
Ah, ready to see Janie again, hope this one is good so it can replace RN withdrawal sickness , lol
I need some drugs to help overcome the same sickness icy! the effect of janie's character in RN is way too much to handle, hope she'll be shedding the image with this one. oh and the baby! seeing how playful aum is with janie, I guess they'll make such a cute family!

and thanks all for the photos and videos, hope this one will up to our expectations. :cheer:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So when is da actual filming??? i look back and didnt catch it lol sorry if wat i ask for is already been post...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Since the storyline is about Janie wanting a baby, if there's rape scene going on its probably gonna be Janie raping Aum hahaha
ROTFL THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA HAPPEN! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: well most likely gonna happen!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I remember this lakorn being romantic comedy so itll be something light for me to watch from Janie compared to her other dramatic roles. :D