[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi AyLove, we shall wait patiently and hopefully for janie's next lakorn wif our fave praek.....<3 janie and your kindness in always providing updated info....thanks AyLove

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh my AyLove, u give me so much high and happy hope ! so excited to hear tat janie has another lakorn ! i hope she pairs with mart....love them so much in sapai look toong, they were so cute. thanks 2 u again 4 posting the lakorn, i love it :=) otherwise kenT is good 2 but i think kens 2 busy with other filming. once janie's next project is known i would like to ask Alice to help put in mart's name to team up wif janie, hope she doesnt mind. miss j&s.....thanks a mil AyLove for this piece of good news !
of course my friend daytonalay I'm also wanting P'Smart with Janie too I'm hoping Janie she reunite with all her co-star I wanted to see her with P'Chakrit too their last lakorn is poosan dao it was the same year when she had a lakorn with P'Aum Lady Yaowarat and its been 8 yrs too Chakrit and Janie hasn't had a reunion

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Rita will be in Raeng Ruk broadcast upcoming project with Ken/Cherry but sad Rita she's playing n'rai
Hi A, thanks 4 da info.
in case u have read AyLove&mine post on janie's new lakorn besides da current 1 wif aum, would like to ask u to kindly put in/request smart to team up wif janie's next lakorn, hope u dun mind. miss j&s...after sapai look toong ..thanks a mil A !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi A, thanks 4 da info.
in case u have read AyLove&mine post on janie's new lakorn besides da current 1 wif aum, would like to ask u to kindly put in/request smart to team up wif janie's next lakorn, hope u dun mind. miss j&s...after sapai look toong ..thanks a mil A !
i can request but it depend on which production you want S/J playing for or if i know their website but i know 2 good company say for them to reunite
its either Broadcast or Lakornthai since both S/J they work with them already

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
i can request but it depend on which production you want S/J playing for or if i know their website but i know 2 good company say for them to reunite
its either Broadcast or Lakornthai since both S/J they work with them already
Hi A, sorry to trouble u. Thanks for acceding my request (you know da way better 2 do this, im completely newbie!) Broadcast & Lakornthai are preferred but if janie's next lakorn is signed 2 whichever co, its fine, as long as strong request for janie&smart 2 be together, totally love them, both r cute, gorgeous & adorable. Thank u dear A, appreciate your time and efforts ;=)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
This is going to be another lakorn that I'm gonna add on my "Must watch" list.

This couple totally match each other.
Hi Meadow, AJ will rock wif their chemistry, hotness. m so looking forward. they were so playful and having fun while filming (saw a snippet on CatMatdz3) cant imagine when they r filming their cute scene...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
they are so comfortable with each other I think it's because they are on the same age, guess this pair will deliver great chemistry on screen ^^

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
AGREE!

I actually miss ATEAM and Ken-Janie so much. :cry: Pray this lakorn will help me.
hi Asy, sure do miss ken&janie sooooooo much but just seem impossible 4 them 2 film together atm as ken is 2 busy.....sigh.. hope later part of 13 there is opportunity for kj reunion...<3<3<3 kj

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Of course we could have more than 1 kookwan...i have a big heart u know LOL...Anyways Janie & Aum is so comfortable to one and another...thanks for da web for more pichs Alice...drooling over this couple hehehe

icyplace

sarNie Adult
One actor i really hope to see Janie reunite with is Andrew, hope to see this couple soon. A slap/kiss would be nice, adding baby too
Ah, ready to see Janie again, hope this one is good so it can replace RN withdrawal sickness , lol