[Ch3] Dao Kaew Duen (Broadcast Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i totally forgot about that one lol yea, aum either works for tv scene or makers group. im fine with makers group
I wish he worked with Makers Group more. His last one with them was 2 years ago. P'Num Krit loves Aum, he needs to work with him more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes yes finally Aum is with some other company Broadcast is one of the goodies I'm sick of two many Tv Scene Aum

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and cherry also starred in "rai rissaya" together. I wish praek was pope too.
I love Cherry "rai" role in rai rissaya..but I really think his role is so useless (i mean the pra'ek not Aum)....
that's why I am not a fan of this larkon...
I think "rai rissaya" larkon waste Cherry, Aum, Ben, Donut acting talent

st111

sarNie Hatchling
what is the story about? can someone give us a summary?
Tinah posted it on previous message :

So according to the novel, nek is suppose to be 32 years old and she's desperate for a baby while praek is a rich businessmen.

I think if the praek is Aum...this is also good for the story line..
Aum can perform the business man well...
I hope the story line is Cherry a modern biz lady and only wants a baby then use Aum to pregant...

haha....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe pope said his schedule didnt fit to play in this drama cause he will be starring in "suparburoot jenthatep" credit to komchadluek

โป๊บ'ไม่รู้'อั้ม"เสียบ'ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน'

"โป๊บ-ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ" ยันไม่รู้ "อั้ม-อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์" และ "เชอร์รี่-เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ" เป็นนักแสดงนำในละครเรื่อง "ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน" เปรยหากมีการเปลี่ยนแปลง อาจเพราะคิวชนกับละครเรื่อง "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ"

หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวมาว่า นักแสดงหนุ่ม "โป๊บ-ธนวรรธน์" อาจถูกเปลี่ยนตัวจากบทพระเอกเรื่อง "ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน" ของค่ายบรอดคาซท์ ไทย เทเลวิชั่น จำกัด เป็น "อั้ม-อธิชาติ" แทน เจอตัวในงาน "ครอบครู ช่อง 3" สอบถามได้ความดังนี้

"เรื่องดาวเกี้ยวเดือน ของพี่หน่อง (อรุโณชา ภาณุพันธุ์) ผมยังไม่รู้ว่าจะสรุปยังไง เพราะคิวชนกับเรื่องสุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ต้องให้ทางผู้ใหญ่ดูว่าเราจะถ่ายได้มั้ย ถ้าต้องเล่น 2 เรื่อง แต่ทางพี่หน่องโอเคนะ เขาอยากให้เราเล่น แต่ติดปัญหาเรื่องคิวอยู่ต้องรอให้ทางช่องกับทางพี่หน่องสรุปอีกทีหนึ่ง (คิวชนกับคุณชาย) คือคุณชายถ่ายเยอะ อาจจะได้หรืออาจจะไม่ได้ก็ได้ อันนี้ผมไม่รู้เลยว่าจะเปลี่ยนเป็นใครยังไง และผมไม่รู้สึกอะไร เพราะคิดว่าเราคงได้เล่นสักเรื่องหนึ่ง แต่ว่าจะได้เล่นเรื่องไหนต้องรอดู อาจจะได้เล่นทั้ง 2 เรื่องหรือเปล่า คงต้องรอดูว่าทางผู้ใหญ่ (ถ้าเกิดการเปลี่ยนแปลงจะมีปัญหามั้ย) ไม่มี เพราะเราทำอะไรไม่ได้อยู่แล้ว อะไรจะเป็นของเราก็เป็น ถ้าไม่ใช่คือไม่ใช่ ผมไม่เสียความมั่นใจนะ เพราะผมไม่เคยซีเรียสเลยนะมีความสุขดี" โป๊บกล่าว

ถามต่อถึงละครซีรีส์ สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ เรื่อง คุณชายปวรรุจ จะได้เล่นกับผู้จัด "คิง-สมจริง ศรีสุภาพ" นักแสดงหนุ่งกล่าวว่า รู้สึกดีใจ และภูมิใจที่ได้รับบทดีๆ

"สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ผมไปแคสติ้งกับพี่คิงมา คิดว่าคงได้เล่น แต่ยังไม่ได้ฟิตติ้งครั้งสุดท้าย คิดว่าถ้าฟิตติ้งครั้งสุดท้ายเมื่อไหร่คงชัวร์ว่าผมเล่น ส่วนนางเอกจะเป็นนางเอกใหม่ มีนางเอกเข้ามาแคสติ้งกับผมประมาณ 3-4 คน (เห็นว่านางเอกจะเป็น "มิว-นิษฐา จิรยั่งยืน") อันนี้ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน เพราะมีน้องมิวมาแคสเหมือนกัน ส่วนคาแร็กเตอร์จะเป็นคุณชายเจียมตัว เป็นนักการทูต ต้องนิ่งๆ แต่มีคารมที่ดีเป็นสุภาพบุรุษ (ดีใจไหมได้เล่นเป็นพระเอกสักทีหนึ่ง) ดีใจนะ ภูมิใจที่จะได้เล่นบทดีๆ เป็นนักแสดงนำ รู้สึกขอบคุณช่อง 3 ที่ให้โอกาสผม จะได้รู้ว่าเราสามารถทำได้มั้ย ถ้าไปอยู่จุดนั้น" โป๊บกล่าวทิ้งท้าย

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i believe pope said his schedule didnt fit to play in this drama cause he will be starring in "suparburoot jenthatep" credit to komchadluek

โป๊บ'ไม่รู้'อั้ม"เสียบ'ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน'

"โป๊บ-ธนวรรธน์ วรรธนะภูติ" ยันไม่รู้ "อั้ม-อธิชาติ ชุมนานนท์" และ "เชอร์รี่-เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ" เป็นนักแสดงนำในละครเรื่อง "ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน" เปรยหากมีการเปลี่ยนแปลง อาจเพราะคิวชนกับละครเรื่อง "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ"

หลังจากมีกระแสข่าวมาว่า นักแสดงหนุ่ม "โป๊บ-ธนวรรธน์" อาจถูกเปลี่ยนตัวจากบทพระเอกเรื่อง "ดาวเกี้ยวเดือน" ของค่ายบรอดคาซท์ ไทย เทเลวิชั่น จำกัด เป็น "อั้ม-อธิชาติ" แทน เจอตัวในงาน "ครอบครู ช่อง 3" สอบถามได้ความดังนี้

"เรื่องดาวเกี้ยวเดือน ของพี่หน่อง (อรุโณชา ภาณุพันธุ์) ผมยังไม่รู้ว่าจะสรุปยังไง เพราะคิวชนกับเรื่องสุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ต้องให้ทางผู้ใหญ่ดูว่าเราจะถ่ายได้มั้ย ถ้าต้องเล่น 2 เรื่อง แต่ทางพี่หน่องโอเคนะ เขาอยากให้เราเล่น แต่ติดปัญหาเรื่องคิวอยู่ต้องรอให้ทางช่องกับทางพี่หน่องสรุปอีกทีหนึ่ง (คิวชนกับคุณชาย) คือคุณชายถ่ายเยอะ อาจจะได้หรืออาจจะไม่ได้ก็ได้ อันนี้ผมไม่รู้เลยว่าจะเปลี่ยนเป็นใครยังไง และผมไม่รู้สึกอะไร เพราะคิดว่าเราคงได้เล่นสักเรื่องหนึ่ง แต่ว่าจะได้เล่นเรื่องไหนต้องรอดู อาจจะได้เล่นทั้ง 2 เรื่องหรือเปล่า คงต้องรอดูว่าทางผู้ใหญ่ (ถ้าเกิดการเปลี่ยนแปลงจะมีปัญหามั้ย) ไม่มี เพราะเราทำอะไรไม่ได้อยู่แล้ว อะไรจะเป็นของเราก็เป็น ถ้าไม่ใช่คือไม่ใช่ ผมไม่เสียความมั่นใจนะ เพราะผมไม่เคยซีเรียสเลยนะมีความสุขดี" โป๊บกล่าว

ถามต่อถึงละครซีรีส์ สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ เรื่อง คุณชายปวรรุจ จะได้เล่นกับผู้จัด "คิง-สมจริง ศรีสุภาพ" นักแสดงหนุ่งกล่าวว่า รู้สึกดีใจ และภูมิใจที่ได้รับบทดีๆ

"สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ ผมไปแคสติ้งกับพี่คิงมา คิดว่าคงได้เล่น แต่ยังไม่ได้ฟิตติ้งครั้งสุดท้าย คิดว่าถ้าฟิตติ้งครั้งสุดท้ายเมื่อไหร่คงชัวร์ว่าผมเล่น ส่วนนางเอกจะเป็นนางเอกใหม่ มีนางเอกเข้ามาแคสติ้งกับผมประมาณ 3-4 คน (เห็นว่านางเอกจะเป็น "มิว-นิษฐา จิรยั่งยืน") อันนี้ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน เพราะมีน้องมิวมาแคสเหมือนกัน ส่วนคาแร็กเตอร์จะเป็นคุณชายเจียมตัว เป็นนักการทูต ต้องนิ่งๆ แต่มีคารมที่ดีเป็นสุภาพบุรุษ (ดีใจไหมได้เล่นเป็นพระเอกสักทีหนึ่ง) ดีใจนะ ภูมิใจที่จะได้เล่นบทดีๆ เป็นนักแสดงนำ รู้สึกขอบคุณช่อง 3 ที่ให้โอกาสผม จะได้รู้ว่าเราสามารถทำได้มั้ย ถ้าไปอยู่จุดนั้น" โป๊บกล่าวทิ้งท้าย
I guess we will be getting another casting competition battling roller coaster like when Pope was to challenge Ken P for Rang Ngao

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
When it comes the lakorn for Pope as p' ek, there are always the problems that he can' t be there even the producer really want him in there.
Now he only has Suparobot. Many actors from channel have 2 lakorn that will fliming at the same time and they have school.
Pope doesn' t have school anymore than it' s not hard for him to handle 2 or 3 lakorns at the same time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
When it comes the lakorn for Pope as p' ek, there are always the problems that he can' t be there even the producer really want him in there.
Now he only has Suparobot. Many actors from channel have 2 lakorn that will fliming at the same time and they have school.
Pope doesn' t have school anymore than it' s not hard for him to handle 2 or 3 lakorns at the same time.
yeah Pope no more school since his a senior long time ago his in his 30's atm look at Rome as example his nearly reaching his 30 though his younger than Pope
but his able to handle left to right lakorns

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
what does it mean?
didn't they give them chances?
Yeah they work with other companies but 2 out of 3 lakorns they do is with TV Scene, they always have these stars booked full and these stars usually pull out for TV Scene. Like Benz was n'rai in Phu Pha Prai Mai but she decided to pull out for Khun Suek. Ploy had Rak Ork Akard, but she also pulled out for Khun Suek.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah they work with other companies but 2 out of 3 lakorns they do is with TV Scene, they always have these stars booked full and these stars usually pull out for TV Scene. Like Benz was n'rai in Phu Pha Prai Mai but she decided to pull out for Khun Suek. Ploy had Rak Ork Akard, but she also pulled out for Khun Suek.
Thanks...Cupid Candy...Now I understand what you mean..

tinah

sarNie Coma
That's true, it seem like pope is not ment to be praek. He hasn't even started suparburoot just yet so why can't he be in this one as well

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not a fan of cherry but ill stick around for my pra'ek just like did to Om and Cherry recent lakorn...btw is da cast comfirm???

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well.. Tinah you shouldn't state that Pope is NOT meant to be praek. He is going to be praek for SJ series.

Also you don't know what he is capable of yet since he's fairly new to lakorn industry.

He may not be praek now but maybe the right timing will come along after SJ series.

Who knows.... Everyone has a long way to go whether they are in the roles of leads or supporting. ;)

Just my two cents on your statement.