❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well Matt resembles Nat a bit when she was younger. But I don't think she'll be in here. I feel like if they have a new newbie they want to push this would be a good lakorn to do so.

FredKwan

sarNie Egg
If they really want to remake this i don't mind if Nadech and Mew in here just love them in TRKJ. If pranang that i don't like i won't watch this i better go rewatch kwan and weir version again..

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Just a thought, but I totally seeing someone like JJ taking on Weir's part. And Namtarn taking on Kwan's part. I would looove to see JJ and Namtarn act together for once and I would'nt mind seeing them in here! haha.. Anyways, I got bored so I decided to "picture" them together. 

Yeah? No? Maybe so? 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
cool :) said:
Just a thought, but I totally seeing someone like JJ taking on Weir's part. And Namtarn taking on Kwan's part. I would looove to see JJ and Namtarn act together for once and I would'nt mind seeing them in here! 
Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all... :pervie: Haha! 

Although, doesn't Princess Tassika need a "English / mix look" as snsdapple had mentioned? If that's the case, I'm pretty sure Khun Kai will be casting Patricia. She is half Thai and English.  :shrug:

P.S. What app or software did you use for Jirakkana (I tried) edit? Do you mind telling me? I've been looking for a good editing program. :)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all... :pervie: Haha! 
Although, doesn't Princess Tassika need a "English / mix look" as snsdapple had mentioned? If that's the case, I'm pretty sure Khun Kai will be casting Patricia. She is half Thai and English.  :shrug:
P.S. What app or software did you use for Jirakkana (I tried) edit? Do you mind telling me? I've been looking for a good editing program. :)
I have the most simplest program EVER haha. You just have to be creative about it :wink: I'll message you Destiny! Aha

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I would love Namtarn to be in here, but it's almost impossible since she's listed under Broadcast, and hasn't worked with any other productions other than Broadcast and that one lakorn she did with Por and Poh. (which I forgot the production name). Pat would fit the physical description, but if it's her then I'll be okay, please no new face. I would hate for them to butcher this one.  :unsure:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. Apparently. Grrr. Khun Kai loves reusing people. First Pat now Tik.  Don't let n'ek be Mai again. Lol. 

From KCL:   @ ละครรีเมกเรื่อง ดั่งดวงหฤทัย ยังอยู่ในขั้นตอนของการเขียนบทโทรทัศน์โดย ยิ่งยศ ปัญญา และรู้มาว่า “ไก่” วรายุฑ วาง “ติ๊ก” เจษฎาภรณ์ เอาไว้แล้วจ้า 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Yeah. Apparently. Grrr. Khun Kai loves reusing people. First Pat now Tik.  Don't let n'ek be Mai again. Lol. 

From KCL:   @ เพราะฉากถอดเสื้อโชว์ซิกแพ็กของ พุฒ พุฒิชัย ใน เพื่อเธอ คืนก่อน ทำเอาสาวแท้สาวเทียมถึงกับฟินตาค้าง ชานนท์ เลยได้ชื่อใหม่เป็นพระเอก ชานมชมพู[/size]
What? Push and his pink nipples and six packs? Hehehe ;)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
What? Push and his pink nipples and six packs? Hehehe ;)
Lmao. I copy and pasted the wrong sentence. 

From KCL: @ ละครรีเมกเรื่อง ดั่งดวงหฤทัย ยังอยู่ในขั้นตอนของการเขียนบทโทรทัศน์โดย ยิ่งยศ ปัญญา และรู้มาว่า “ไก่” วรายุฑ วาง “ติ๊ก” เจษฎาภรณ์ เอาไว้แล้วจ้า 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
No Pat please. I wonder who K'Kai will choose to play as Tasika. Sighs. A newbie?

Please don't make me cry lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was positive this was going to Pat since she's P'Kai's fave but Tik might look too old for her. It might be Rita again. P'Kai did say he already reserved both Tik's and Rita's schedule again cause he loved working with them.