❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I know how ur feel..i feel the same... i used to like tik lakorn so much back then.. the last his lakorn i enjoy was wanida (with aff). After that one, i cant finish his lakorn. but I will watch this one for kim. .
if it depend on me i just want a good story build, a story that make sense good editing and i will enjoy tik and kim since i didn't watch either of the past versions but for thai viewers who witnessed both versions it will takes a lot to impress them with a 3th version so good luck to the producer in making it in the like of the thai viewers

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
if it depend on me i just want a good story build, a story that make sense good editing and i will enjoy tik and kim since i didn't watch either of the past versions but for thai viewers who witnessed both versions it will takes a lot to impress them with a 3th version so good luck to the producer in making it in the like of the thai viewers
I didn't watch the 1st & 2nd version too. I know the version with weir & kwan but i didn't watch it.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
thank you for the info :) i'm not surprised to what tik said this ca't air before next year second half this probably will be september or October next year , so i want kim to take a new lakorn this lakorn's schedule filming is not stable they film once in a while so she definitely can take another lakorn who doesn't have filming outside thailand
Agree with what you said.

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
I watched Weir and Kwan version, and for me, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope Tik and Kim will entertain me more or at least the same level I had in Weir/Kwan one.
I didn't watched kwan & weir version becoz i can't find the video, i only watched a few clips on youtube. Do you know where i can watch it? Its ok if no eng sub, i can understand 60-70% when i watch lakorn without sub.

Reactions: Ele

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow! what an awesome view in this clip you share. Thanks my dear. I think this is one of the big projects from Khun Khai Varayut. Can't wait!

Ele

sarNie Adult
The view is very very beautiful. Many different colors of leaves is awesome. I have to plan to visit Japan one day soon. Kim looks so beautiful and also the second lead couple is beautiful as well.