❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Im not sure where the first one was filmed but it looked like Tibet/Nepal. Some of the buildings were beautiful. The second version not sure either but they used a lot of green screen, it was horrible but Weir and Kwan sort of made up for it. Ch7 dont really spare expense like ch3.
for sure then this producer is doing way more and looking for "perfection" , i hope he is aware of the big challenge he is in

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys like Tono P or even Pop here would have been better pick as P'ek. Not too young nor too old to hold it against Kim mature vibe. Plus they don't look toothless when they speak (sorry Tik but it has been noticeable now) and they have that perfect young and strong, bad boy aura. For this new remake they should have gone for someone Weir's generation or younger.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Guys like Tono P or even Pop here would have been better pick as P'ek. Not too young nor too old to hold it against Kim mature vibe. Plus they don't look toothless when they speak (sorry Tik but it has been noticeable now) and they have that perfect young and strong, bad boy aura. For this new remake they should have gone for someone Weir's generation or younger.
*Sigh* i so agree. I'm still hopeful though lol.

The second couple got a lot of air time too! Im really happy that its Yam and Pop!! I hope they dont make her as pitiful as the first version though cus Yam cant do pitiful very well lol.

HNA0

☀️
I only watched the second version but the princess was weak & crying all time, I couldn’t finish it partially because kwan acting and pitiful girl.
I don’t like weak n’ek that constantly cries throughout the whole Lakorn with no character development.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The second nangek was weak but not really weak. She was raised very sheltered, as a daughter whose duty is to listen to her father, as a princess who must sacrifice for its country. So for her to run away from the bridal procession took guts and lots of courage. She cries often but not because she's weak but because she was taught not to speak her mind. The second version she's a little more vocal so i hope this one keep that.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh now I understand her character better but still most scenes I remember her crying in every episodes so it was so confusing to me and they did not properly gave an explanation in the lakorn.
one question in the first version nangek was as bratty as kwan version?
Nat was not bratty at all, she was more regal and stubborn but with reason. She had a lot of pride but not bratty. Kwan totally made Tatsika bratty but kinda cute (sometime) lol. I hope Kim's Tatsika will be a mixture of both. I have a feeling that this Tatsika will be mouthy lol.