❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i think so . and how i wish ch3 upgrade him to prime time lakorn par'ek and pair him with kim since pcknmcpw i wanted that

@KitKat516 btw mark talked about kim's lakorn in his last interview what did he say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcGqZiFnXR/?
That's the event he was asked about babies lol. Anyways, they thought that Kim went on a vacation but he informed them that she went to film this Lakorn and that she told him its very cold over there. Also that they are hoping to capture the changing colors of the leaves and the snow. Then he was asked if they planned any vacation for the end of the year. He said they both have filming so they have not planned anything yet. It would be cute of MK, NY, and MP(Margie/Pok) go on a holiday together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 thank you very much :) media are sometime dumb like isn't it obvious they went for filming but anyway so mark prety much comfirm this lakorn will have filming in the end of this year too witch i expected too , and i'm expecting a couple more trips maybe another one to japan and a one to europe for the cave scene

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 thank you very much :) media are sometime dumb like isn't it obvious they went for filming but anyway so mark prety much comfirm this lakorn will have filming in the end of this year too witch i expected too , and i'm expecting a couple more trips maybe another one to japan and a one to europe for the cave scene
This production is a little slow because they have to wait for certain seasons for certain scenes. If they haven't film the cave scenes yet then they'll probably go before Christmas or after new year. They might go to China for the cave scene because there's some really pretty icicle caves there too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 i just wish all this efforts will be payed off a lot of expenses alot of efforts a long time so it will be such a shame if people doesn't feel attract to it in the result

i will favor they go to china than to Europe but let's wait and see what in the producer's mind i wish they give more details

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
There should be two cave scenes. One is the ice cave and the second is the diamond mining cave where there's an accident.
oh man :eek: i want to ask you since you are a fan of this lakorn and all how much confident you have this will turn with a good result over all i'm talking about as a whole produced lakorn that can present an interesting story for us me and regular viewer to like it. i honestly feel scared from not having a solid result and story in the end with editing and overall after all this hardwork i really hope it will turn beautifully done a trip here a trip there that's really a lot of efforts

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
oh man :eek: i want to ask you since you are a fan of this lakorn and all how much confident you have this will turn with a good result over all i'm talking about as a whole produced lakorn that can present an interesting story for us me and regular viewer to like it. i honestly feel scared from not having a solid result and story in the end with editing and overall after all this hardwork i really hope it will turn beautifully done a trip here a trip there that's really a lot of efforts
From what I've seen, i think the pictures will be beautiful and like i mentioned before, im not too thrilled about Tik as the pra'ek. I think Aum would have been the better choice because the Pra'ek is supposed to be intimidating but warm. I'm still hopeful that he'll wow me lol.

As for the story, i love it. It's like an old world romance where its not sickenly sweet, not a slap kiss but lots of bickering. The first and second version was a bit difference. The praek was more intimidating in the first version, sweeter in the second. Nangek was more regal in the first and annoying but spicier in the second. I love love love the second couple though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@KitKat516 maybe the producer will give us a mix of the two versions , btw did the other version filmed in different countries too i mean did they too had this much expenses

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 maybe the producer will give us a mix of the two versions , btw did the other version filmed in different countries too i mean did they too had this much expenses
Im not sure where the first one was filmed but it looked like Tibet/Nepal. Some of the buildings were beautiful. The second version not sure either but they used a lot of green screen, it was horrible but Weir and Kwan sort of made up for it. Ch7 dont really spare expense like ch3.