❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I trust in Kim, but for him...he has made me disappoint many times in his lately dramas (as I said, really love his works in the past)....I really want Kim drama hit hot among others, not for just us as her fans to enjoy, but to all others who haven't watched her ability. As you may not know, I love the version of Weir/Kwan and because of it, I became Weir fan. So I want this version is more popular and gains more supporters or watchers to see her well since this drama is very popular in the past 2 versions.
i can't have a solid opinion cause i never watched this production before or recently so i don't know their style i don't know what to expect and it sucks to see her stack in challenging remakes like this people criticized her size enough in BH who also was a third version , this is a hard challenges for real. my only comforting thing is to see kim in a princesses dresses riding horses and just a new feeling to me the rest such the story the quality of production i have 0 expectation cause i don't know this production so i can't expect from something i don't know

me when i come here , please give us good result

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw @KitKat516 and @DaoRisa since both you have knowledge of this production what was the reason it dropped in the quality
can you give me a title of one of their past good work

the producer in the fitting and vdo seemed he knew what he is doing and very confident in the out come

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Here are a few from back in the day he was a top production in TV3: Fai Tang See (Willy & Mew took in New Zealand country), Prasad Muerd (Dark Casttle) Willy and Mew; Tam Hua Jai (Willy and Mew took in Arab country), Sai See Pleng (took place in Monaco, France), Ruck Dew Kong Jinjira (Willy/Joy) took place in Burma, Por Pla Lai (Willy andAnn Sirum); Princess Arya (Willy and Ann).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The one that stood out was Nai Fun because he created the kookwan Nok Sinjai and Nok Chatchai. Prasad Meud with Willy and Mew was good too but his remake with Sirita and Nat(?) Was horrible.

DaoRisa

The one that stood out was Nai Fun because he created the kookwan Nok Sinjai and Nok Chatchai. Prasad Meud with Willy and Mew was good too but his remake with Sirita and Nat(?) Was horrible.
I didn't know that the remake Prasad Meud with Sirita and Nat was produced by him. I watched about a few episodes, then I quit. Can't compare with the one w/willy and Mew.

DaoRisa

i can't have a solid opinion cause i never watched this production before or recently so i don't know their style i don't know what to expect and it sucks to see her stack in challenging remakes like this people criticized her size enough in BH who also was a third version , this is a hard challenges for real. my only comforting thing is to see kim in a princesses dresses riding horses and just a new feeling to me the rest such the story the quality of production i have 0 expectation cause i don't know this production so i can't expect from something i don't know

me when i come here , please give us good result
I don't know about others who criticized her in BH. In fact, I really love this drama by her and James Ji. I truly love her and James in it with the story line.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know about others who criticized her in BH. In fact, I really love this drama by her and James Ji. I truly love her and James in it with the story line.
i lovvveeeed her there too with james ji the story was fulllll of moral

that's why i care so much for the story i want something to enjoy while watching to feel and can see the value of it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
will look forward for some updates and photo to give us more feels and to give me more clear vision

niraywrrn_43779534_1760888070699939_4639303098171817044_n.jpg

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Anada was most compatible with her in term of acting and looks.
The only problem was that they made kim typecast in those bratty hiso role in which she is not good at it, I hope in the future I see her in sexy and smart roles with mature actors.
I want to see her in a role like Sai Roong.