❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me when it come to this lakorn i have 0 expectations

all i know is i will end up watching it whatever the result is

Reactions: Ele

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I hope Kim shake Tik a bit for chemistry and acting part, because kim is passionate about acting and serious so maybe that will move tik to have some emotions.
Have heard that he wants at least 1 time to act with Kim. If so, hope he will show us all his ability of acting skill he has had. I used to like him especially his dramas with Aom.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I hope Kim shake Tik a bit for chemistry and acting part, because kim is passionate about acting and serious so maybe that will move tik to have some emotions.
Lol the thing with Tik is that he does so well with first meetings cus he get excited about new nangeks but then his acting and chemistry drops in the second.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but i wonder i don't think this will be the only filming trip didn't they say in the fitting they will have a cave scene i think they will have other filming trip , what a luck kim work with stingy production who are stingy in giving updates or informations

DaoRisa

We may not get any info from this production until the lakorn airing date. This director have never had any good dramas to bomb lately, but he acts as his product are most watched. Want to tell him if no Kim in it, I wouldn't care about his project at all. I used to admire him in the past during Willy/Mew Lalita times, and that was it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@DaoRisa ireally hope he know what challenge and risk he put himself in , this is not a small budget lakorn there were a lot of spending so he better realize the difficulty of making people forget the two old version

this drama is the most tiring one kim had to film for me as a fan

DaoRisa

@DaoRisa ireally hope he know what challenge and risk he put himself in , this is not a small budget lakorn there were a lot of spending so he better realize the difficulty of making people forget the two old version

this drama is the most tiring one kim had to film for me as a fan[/QUOT
I trust in Kim, but for him...he has made me disappoint many times in his lately dramas (as I said, really love his works in the past)....I really want Kim drama hit hot among others, not for just us as her fans to enjoy, but to all others who haven't watched her ability. As you may not know, I love the version of Weir/Kwan and because of it, I became Weir fan. So I want this version is more popular and gains more supporters or watchers to see her well since this drama is very popular in the past 2 versions.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
We may not get any info from this production until the lakorn airing date. This director have never had any good dramas to bomb lately, but he acts as his product are most watched. Want to tell him if no Kim in it, I wouldn't care about his project at all. I used to admire him in the past during Willy/Mew Lalita times, and that was it.
Well back in the days this production was the top production for ch3. He put together great cast, beautiful views, good storylines, and beautiful costumes. He was the first production to make and buy their own costumes versus renting. Now i just think he's not moving on with time. The generation changed, less is more. I think she still has good storylines but got distracted by the extras in costumes.