❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
i too find it out of the blue :lol: Kai the producer has another lakorn he is filming in this period this is why we didn't get update for this so i guess we will get one once they start filming again
Oh okay, thanks for the info hun :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh. Guess we will see this next year. . .

twister02

M♥K
so they are in the middle of surveying other areas for filming location? I'm not in a hurry tho.

It would be nice if they resume once Kimmy is half-way done with her lakorn with Mario so that she can focus on the role of being a princess. I'm thinking it would be hard to switch from the boyish Chaba to her princess character in here.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: Same..
Maybe they are there for inspection? :naughty2: But this production is not cheap. First, Austria and then Japan.
Lol yeah p'kai is always extravagant and extra

Now that I think about it, i wished this role was given to Aum but i will embrace Tik as Rangsimun.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Aum would've been a great choice. He has that natural authoritative look that would make him a very sexy patriarch. Hehe. After seeing him as King Taksin in NDFD I'm convinced I wanna be one of his concubines. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
all i need from this drama is to have a good dialogue a good script less unreasonable and senseless script i want a value in the story not extra boring drama

i already dislike it's a remake dislike it's a little political and dislike their will be a lot of side character involved so please at least made it enjoyable to follow with a good dialogue good writing of character development

Ele

sarNie Adult
all i need from this drama is to have a good dialogue a good script less unreasonable and senseless script i want a value in the story not extra boring drama

i already dislike it's a remake dislike it's a little political and dislike their will be a lot of side character involved so please at least made it enjoyable to follow with a good dialogue good writing of character development
Hopefully, this one turns out good

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

It's a good lakorn so it all depend on how k'Kai will execute this.