❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Ele

sarNie Adult
Tik looks very old, I don’t understand how he keeps getting the main lead. I am afraid he gonna make Kim down. Hopefully, they change the main lead :angel10:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tik looks very old, I don’t understand how he keeps getting the main lead. I am afraid he gonna make Kim down. Hopefully, they change the main lead :angel10:
Lol they're like half way done so how are they going to change the lead? That would not be cost effective and unprofessional.

I really hope they add more love scenes cus the last two were so lacking.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I wish he was changed too, but can't be helped now can it. Tik looks old, but he is might fine underneath girl. Plus he doesn't seem to use cosmetics on his face to make it non-wrinkly, so I actually like his old looking ness and am proud. It's his acting that is the issue. We'll see if he has improved since I last saw him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol they're like half way done so how are they going to change the lead? That would not be cost effective and unprofessional.

I really hope they add more love scenes cus the last two were so lacking.
Hey girl. Have you always been in here? Hahahahah. Why haven't I noticed you??

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im in here cus i love both versions, Num/Nat more than Weir/Kwan because the scenery was more beautiful and they were more regal. Weir and Kwan did have more sweet scenes and more spicy with better ending but I just love the other version. I really am waiting to see this one because there will be love scenes AND the pranang does real kisses!! I'll most likely be active in here if I'm welcomed lol. I just can't stand the costumes, it's toooo extra. Kim is like lost in all those fabrics lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I really am waiting to see this one because there will be love scenes AND the pranang does real kisses!!
me trying to imagine tik and kim kiss

it was hard to imagine and not that pleasing for the first time i think i favor if they just go with staring technique , stare of love will be enough for me for this pair unless they surprise me

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Um. Tik's pretty good at kisses. His kisses are very gentle yet spicy. I can't explain. Even his fake kisses look real. He's one of the few actors who has great kissing scenes. I personally like his kiss scenes more than Ken, who is the king of kissing (not anymore of course). Hehe. And I can say kiss one more time. Kiss. . . hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Girl don't imagine it and wait to see the real thing cus it'll be more exciting!!!!!
this drama is one of the drama of kim i have the no expectation, the most exciting thing for me is to see kim in this ball dresses and riding horses the rest i will just wait and see how it will turn out

but they have been quiet for a while

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I just can't imagine Kimmy kissing my Tikker. Hahah.
You don't have to cus it'll be your tikker that will be molesting, I meant kissing kimmy!!!

this drama is one of the drama of kim i have the no expectation, the most exciting thing for me is to see kim in this ball dresses and riding horses the rest i will just wait and see how it will turn out

but they have been quiet for a while
I'm looking forward to all the beautiful sceneries. I hope it gives the first version a run for it's money cus man I was in love!!