❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Joy looks great for her age, she still looks so youthful! Everyone looks very nice in their outfit. I'll judge more on Kim and Tik's chemistry once the lakorn airs.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Joy looks great for her age, she still looks so youthful! Everyone looks very nice in their outfit. I'll judge more on Kim and Tik's chemistry once the lakorn airs.
I agree with you.
by the way, can't wait to see this beautiful drama. Love my princess Kimberly.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
honestly and straightforward i'm not thinking that much about the chemistry cause the story is just not the type that generate great chemistry there is little romantic intimate scene most of it is the dialogue that will play a role in this lakorn so i'm more worried about the script and editing i'm still in my opinion that this is such a hard lakorn to produce with this style , if i would say the most anticipating thing for me is just to see kim in historical princess dresses in horse so i wished if there where clips of it :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Joy looks beautiful! And like the costume is. . . amazing. Are they trying to beat Anne's . . . lakorn in costume design?? Haha.