❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh my, Johnny and Nok were like that?? Never knew that. They were one of my favorite couple back then. Always thought they were the perfect couple.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Tik has been getting a lot of roles lately. I wonder if producers are hurrying to book him before he gets too old? Isn't he turning 40 soon? 
--
At first, I wanted to give Patricia a chance in this role, but now I'm really hoping it isn't her. Tik and her would make such an awkward couple. There would be a 20 year gap. He might as well play as her father. 

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
jinyoung55 said:
I just rewatched this drama like last month and now it's being remade lol. This makes me feel so old. smh
This drama made me fell in love with Kwan and Weir. I wonder who's in it.

Yikes! Another remake. I feel old too. I remember going head over heels for this lakorn.

Koy123 said:
Bring back Aom! Pair Aom and Til back again! Haha

Funny thing, I was thinking about a Tik and Aom reunion. Love both of them.

Regardless of who they decide. I believe Tik will be wonderful. Sure he hitting his prime age but they have to be thinking of the older generation beside the younger generation (viewers). I love that they have all these newbies coming into the lakorn world but every now and than I sit and wonder why aren't they bring back any of my old pra'ek and nang'ek.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Tik? He actually fits the role physically but I can't stand his acting. He looks so Khun Chai/Tun Chai ish - cute but I wished someone younger was given the chance. I would vote for Phet! Or Mai Warit. But they're evening p'eks.

Weir and Num were sort of tan which fits with the location they're supposed to be living in. They should have casted a tan p'ek. You know tall, dark & handsome.

N'ek should be Yam since she physically looks mature and not way too young for Tik.

Maybe Mint can have this role? She would be adorable as Princess Tasika.

.. If the leads turn out disappointing, I hope the second leads are a great pair.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh if the p'ek is suppose to be tan then my ideal pairing would probably be Toey & Mint! Toey has definitely grown on me since the Gentlemen Series and Mint would make a lovely princess. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like I have been gone since forever. It was quite a surprise to see this thread. I honestly liked the seriousness of political view of Num/Nat version and the political aloofness of Weir and Kwan version. I hope for a mixture in this remake.

As far as wardope, both sucked badly. Num/Nat version was quite ugly butthen again that was eon ages ago. Maybe at the time, it was consider beautiful lol The only thing that bothered me in WK version was Kwan hair color and her nails!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I have the same problem with Kwan in the lakorn. It was the first lakorn I saw of hers too and I could not stand the hair color changes in her. It wasn't an episode change either it was like the next scene changed. I almost have a whiplash trying to keep up with her hair colors. Her nails...it was so unattractive in the lakorn. It wasn't a simple fake nails in some scenes it was witch like nails.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yeah, my grandma watched WK version everyday for half a year. I got sick of it, literally. I cant even stand looking at the cover hahaha.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Happy to see Tik in this role. I'm fine to see him with a younger actresses like Bella, Teaw, Mew, Patricia, etc. For a 2nd couple, love to see Toey and Nycha.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i wish will be Mint it will be niice to see her with veteran actor to gain more experience ... if not Mew or Preem