❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
I love Tik and he looks good for his age. However, I will have to agree with you guys that this role is better played by a younger p'ek. Someone like Phet, PJ, or maybe even Nadech <3. I wonder what setting this remake is going to take place in. The 1997 version looked more middle eastern-ish while the 2008 looked more 14th century european. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
I wouldn't mind Phet too ^_^ I know Tik is confirmed but you know, we have dreams lol I prefer the guys(PJ, Toey, PHET) to grow out their hair just like how Weir's hair was as King Rungsiman.

I'm sure Tik's hair will remain the same because he has two other dramas to film.
I hope we have a good dream about tik pull out this lakorn lol.. Hahaha jkjk ^~^.. Yes..i hope their hair would be like that too.. It look more enjoyable like 2008 King rungsiman.. Or not..T_T..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no problem with Tik, I'm sure he can do it as he was wonderful in LK, because those are similar type of roles.  What I'm having problem with is how P'Kai like to do it so sweet and such that it became cheesy and leaving a bad after taste like he ruined CS with Ann and Rome :yuck:  :weee: Another problem I may have with is the female lead, wonder who is going to be? As much as I like Rita, if she and Tik will be in here and direct by P'Kai ??? :shrug:  then I really has no hope of this being any good.  :shutup: Someone better prove me wrong.  :bhehe: 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg Prasard Meud remake so did not happen! That was horrible! I was ok with Chaleuy Sak lol. Actually liked it, except for the costume.

:yes: :thumbsup:  Yes totally agreeing with you.  I really hate both remakes, the one with Willy and Lalita really ruined the genre of "PM",  :yawn:   and the second remakes with Rita and NAT :thumbdown:  HAHAHA that one is a jokes. :whatever:

I'm still waiting for someday someone will eventually remakes the original CH7 version with all the coldness and mysterious of the castle and p'ek dysfunctional family. :thumbup:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
My biggest fear will come true if suddenly they cast Preem Ranida... Well Preem never get chances to play with someone who close to her age....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The one with Off and forgot her name but Ah'Tu from Pao Jing Jong's wife was pretty good but not a lot of sweet scenes since Nok Jariya was so possesive and forbid him to do love scenes. Lol she even got into it with the nangek. I liked Mew and Willy too because they had a lot of chemistry.
Maya_Fantasy said:
:yes: :thumbsup:  Yes totally agreeing with you.  I really hate both remakes, the one with Willy and Lalita really ruined the genre of "PM",  :yawn:   and the second remakes with Rita and NAT :thumbdown:  HAHAHA that one is a jokes. :whatever:

I'm still waiting for someday someone will eventually remakes the original CH7 version with all the coldness and mysterious of the castle and p'ek dysfunctional family. :thumbup:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy said:

The original doesn't have much romance but it was gloomy , mysterious & creepy, I like it , the remake was awful, I'm still upset w/ ch7 for ruining "Nang Fah Kub Satan" , Jonny was bad ass in there w/ his explicit line lolll

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
The original doesn't have much romance but it was gloomy , mysterious & creepy, I like it , the remake was awful, I'm still upset w/ ch7 for ruining "Nang Fah Kub Satan" , Jonny was bad ass in there w/ his explicit line lolll

:loool:  HAHA yes that remakes was terrible, so glad I didn't watch it and so happy that they also changed the names too so I don't have to see the name and hurts my eyes LMAO!  :lolyup:   :rofl:  I'll just think that Nang Fah Kub Satan was never been remake.   :clap2: 

To be honest I have not watch DDH with Weir and Kwan either, so I can't complain or compare.  The original with Num and Nat was great at the beginning, sadly both of them can't gives enough time to film the ending to end it nicely.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The one with Off and forgot her name but Ah'Tu from Pao Jing Jong's wife was pretty good but not a lot of sweet scenes since Nok Jariya was so possesive and forbid him to do love scenes. Lol she even got into it with the nangek. I liked Mew and Willy too because they had a lot of chemistry.

Yes, there isn't much of sweet scene, but it has it's own charms and interesting to be one of the great classic lakorn. :thumbup:   Even if p'ek and n'ek scene seems so cold to each other, but Priyanut(sp?) and P'Off was so great and has those subtitle chemistry of the earlier generation of actors for audiences to swooned over. :spin:

:scratchchin:  Hmm are you talking about P'Off's wife P'Dang? Because P'Nok Jariya is Johnny's wife. :coverlaf:
I didn't know that P'Dang was the jealous type, and I have not heard any story of her being mean or having problem with any of his co-stars before.  :shrug:

OK back to Tik I think he can be great in here, he can ride horses, he can fight and he has his own charms of acting as well.  We'll just wait to see who the n'ek will be(then we can complain all over again) lolz  :bhehe:  How the story going to play out, or what genre this remakes going to turn in will be the most importance whether it will pushes up of pulled the lead actors down.  Keep our fingers crosses that it will be one of those surprise remakes that beats everyone's expectation like SB success.  :worthy:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes sorry P'Dang. Lol Yes she was very possesive. There was a scene where he was supposed to carry Priyanut onto the bed but his wife was at the set and wouldn't let him. So Priyanut and khun Dang got into it onset. Back then there were no online news, all magazine. I don't know if you remember but there used to be a magazine called Lakorn Thai, they post that story in the magazine haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes sorry P'Dang. Lol Yes she was very possesive. There was a scene where he was supposed to carry Priyanut onto the bed but his wife was at the set and wouldn't let him. So Priyanut and khun Dang got into it onset. Back then there were no online news, all magazine. I don't know if you remember but there used to be a magazine called Lakorn Thai, they post that story in the magazine haha.

WOW Really? That is funny, I thought it was P'Off that was the one that has to run after P'Dang because I remembered news of them back then that P'Off tries so hard to get together with her, so I assumed she is "I don't care" types. :yes:

My older sister still have all those old magazines, but back then I don't care much about daras and don't know how to read.  Maybe I'll go dig it up and check out all those juicy gossip news of the older generation daras. :whahuh:  hahaha

Thanks for the interesting news. I always thought Priyanut was the one looking down her nose on P'Off during their filming because she was miss pageant lolz, now I know better :D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol I hope I don't get in trouble for this :eek:fftopic: . Yes you are right that it was P'Off that went after p'Dang but once they got together, she was possessive lol.  That's why p'Off didn't really last all that long as a pra'ek after he got with p'Dang. He was scared of her lol and he's still scare of her til this day! I think I still have those magazines somewhere in my billion boxes in my storage room lol. Those bunches back then were funny, Johnny too lol. Nok Jariya went after him with a gun haha.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic but VERY interesting so I'm sure they'll like to read it too lolz. :wink:

Yeah she was very means and bossy to him, poor P'Off hahaha

I thought I've heard some news about P'Nok with gun, but wasn't sure what it was about :coverlaf:  but glad P'Nok and P'Johnny last together, I really both of them. He always is an eyes candy, I'm sure she has her reasons for keeping a gun close by :yahoo: :loool:  HAHA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! That happened between Johnny & his wife? LOL! Watched some of their old interviews & they seemed so chilled. That's crazy. Johnny is one of my favorites. My gosh, he was so handsome.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Of course Nok went after him with a gun lol. Johnny back then wasn't Johnny now lol. I bet back then everything they could write about was packed jam in the magazine. Now, Internet seemed to get first dip...

There were probably lots of juicy gossip back then too...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well, if Johnny back then was naughty, I absolutely believe that. But his wife was gorgeous herself back then. I've seen his old modeling pics haha. He was touchy touchy with n'eks too. When he was rough, oh my...his voice too. He undressed & R his n'eks with his eyes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Johnny always have those expressive eyes...he can undressed the n'ek with them before taking them to bed...and most of his lakorns you kind of expect there to be an r scene and if there wasn't one it's actually disappointed :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just loved him. I'm wishing Nadech can be like that too since he has very expressive eyes. He needs to take on a naughty p'ek role & Ch3 needs to allow mature scenes. Our younger p'eks these days are so handsome, but their acting is not what I'm used to.