❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I do find the dressing to be a bit strange, but hopefully we get the eng version completed, else I'll be left in the dark.

Reactions: Ame

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
After 2 episode, I feel this lakorn is pretty good. Production is much better than expected. And chemical between the two lead, Tik and Kim are good. Kim is perfect in this role. She portrays princess Taksika very well, elegant intelligent and strong. Tik is looking good and King Rungsiman.

I’m glad they remain fairly faithful to the book. They changed some script but it’s actually improving the original. The script is very good so far.

CG in 2nd episode had improved. Glad that they took the feedback and applied last minute improvement.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
So this has been mentioned a few times but holy geez I didn't expect it to be this bad. The computer graph is terrible, even if it is an amateur who worked on it, it shouldn't be this bad. They should have just hired me lol The wardrobe... they seemed like they invested a lot of money into this so what happened?

No chemistry... well it is hard for me cause I think Tik has lost his charm (at least from what I use to like about him) or it could be that he just doesn't suit actresses from Kim's generation.
It would be nice if Weir and Kim in it instead of Tik. However, I still watch it because I like and support my dear Kim. I found her pretty as a princess.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
He does look very good in here. I did wish he gotten more pra'ek roles ><I was watching some of the clips and why is it that Kim and Tik's scenes, their voices are muffled and I can't hear it clearly. I hope it's only temporarily.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
Episode 2 and 3 were good.
i wish i can watch it with Eng Sub.. actually i like the drama but The Editing really bothering me. Kim is good. I like most of her drama. I used to like Tik acting, but now..no comment. Hahahaha

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Tik aged, emotionless, and somewhat stiff. Kinda hard to watch him. Yes, that backgrounds smh! Oh, the outfits for the females at times it's way over board. A bit too much!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Tik aged, emotionless, and somewhat stiff. Kinda hard to watch him. Yes, that backgrounds smh! Oh, the outfits for the females at times it's way over board. A bit too much!
Even I love Kim a lot, but I found this drama (so far is less attractive because of Tik) compare to the one with Weir and Kwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched some scenes just to compare to the old versions. I do like the storyline so I found myself watching all versions. Anyway, talk about awful CGI. I can understand bad to a degree because if one watched enough Chinese dramas there are some bad CGI but this was so apparantly bad it is distracting. Can the channel not invest in a company that can at least provide decent service.

Tik is past his acting gig. He shows so little emotions. He's there because he got the part but lack everything else. And his eyeliners and eyebrows enhancement does him no good. It actually reveals his face more and not in a good way. Nine, Great, Pope and a few others could have done a better job. The chemistry isn't there. Tik is just...Yikes.

Costumes are a bit over the top. They are trying to hard to be royal but looks so overly done. Some parts I watched, it looks like they are in a studio in a play. It doesn't feel like it flows to be a thought out lakorn. Still, surprised the ratings are low. I guessed, the success of a lakorns are based on YouTube traffic as well. This lakorn doesn't have high volume views.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since episode 1 was not good, I am here just to read the comments lol

So does this lakorn even have the slightest hope of being decent? Well... I will be checking back in another week or two.

This seems like the type of lakorn you watch episode 1, a few clips of cut scenes and the ending lol