❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik? Lol it's weird that in the remake the p'ek is played Tik who is older than Weir is right now. Definitely feels like their should have waited to remake this. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll have to skip this then if it's Tik, but if the nang ek is someone I like, I'll give it a try.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
I was positive this was going to Pat since she's P'Kai's fave but Tik might look too old for her. It might be Rita again. P'Kai did say he already reserved both Tik's and Rita's schedule again cause he loved working with them.
Ugh no!! They already have one together! Plus Tasika will be a weak one if Rita plays her. Cocky Rangsiman and weak Tasika, yeah lets scrap it. Well I don't want him and Pat either though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like TIk but he's getting past his prime. Let the younger generation have this role. Weir was perfect in this role with his acting and youth. Tik's acting has gone a bit downhill and youth is no longer on his side. Plus, it's so hard to find someone who has chemistry with him. The last time I witnessed some chemistry was with Aff. I think I'm biased but nothing is going to beat Weir and Kwan at this rate. Perhaps I'm just going to pretend a remake isn't happening just like when the Samee remake happened. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
:yuck:  NO, NO, NO P'Kai going to ruin this as he ruined Chaleury Sak and Pasart Muerd. :rant:   :whatever:
Omg Prasard Meud remake so did not happen! That was horrible! I was ok with Chaleuy Sak lol. Actually liked it, except for the costume.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Khun Kai is very old fashioned so I don't think this will be as fun as the 2008 version. So far, the lakorns I've watched produced by him are periods and moralistic. I won't be surprise if this becomes political. Skip for me. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe they pick Tik...should have gone to someone younger and fresher looking:)

hales

sarNie Hatchling
I like Tik but not for this role. It should've been someone like Great or maybe even Phet. I really enjoyed Weir and Kwan's version.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm disappointed. /: I really like Tik and all but he doesn't fit this role. I'm glad I didn't have much hope with this remake in the first place. But yes, an exception if the nangek is good. Kinda.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
ip.smilez said:
One of the Bang Rajun guys would have been PERF....

Punjan <3 ouuuuuuu :)
I would pick phet Hahaha... I want him to be prime time praek.. It's the time or it will not be true. He's 26 already and this April he's gonna be 27 nearer to 30 lol.. I think he's prefect for this role.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind Phet too ^_^ I know Tik is confirmed but you know, we have dreams lol I prefer the guys(PJ, Toey, PHET) to grow out their hair just like how Weir's hair was as King Rungsiman.

I'm sure Tik's hair will remain the same because he has two other dramas to film.