❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Aww they're going to make it more thai-ish with the dialect? Ugh no i hope not cus it doesnt fit with the costume :confused:
Maybe the king took the princess to a certain part of his country. The story has a part that the king taking the princess to visit his country, he hope the princess can fall in love with his country (also fell in love with him). He also introduce the princess to his people.

I don't know why, but I have confidence in this play. Maybe I have confidence in the princess of kim, and I like this story. let's wait and see.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Y'all know Tik is gonna ruin this already right??? Hahaha. I love him to death, but nothing good has come out of him since Luerd Mungkorn.

Reactions: Ele

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Y'all know Tik is gonna ruin this already right??? Hahaha. I love him to death, but nothing good has come out of him since Luerd Mungkorn.
Go away phatman!! First Great looking like Chakrit now this? :mad::fighting3: Lol i agree though :risas3:

Maybe the king took the princess to a certain part of his country. The story has a part that the king taking the princess to visit his country, he hope the princess can fall in love with his country (also fell in love with him). He also introduce the princess to his people.

I don't know why, but I have confidence in this play. Maybe I have confidence in the princess of kim, and I like this story. let's wait and see.
Yes but the feel of the actual story or their costumes doesn't feel northern thai though. They should just leave out the dialects. The producer is being a bit much, no wonder his lakorns mostly flop by ch3 standards. :facepalm:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Go away phatman!! First Great looking like Chakrit now this? :mad::fighting3: Lol i agree though :risas3:

Yes but the feel of the actual story or their costumes doesn't feel northern thai though. They should just leave out the dialects. The producer is being a bit much, no wonder his lakorns mostly flop by ch3 standards. :facepalm:
Hahaha. Yet I'm still gonna tune in and drool all over when they actually air. :p

I'm just prepping my girls for a heart break that's all. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

@phatman is being a debby downer cause her man Pope got caught fraternizing with other women :risas3: