❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Aww they're going to make it more thai-ish with the dialect? Ugh no i hope not cus it doesnt fit with the costume :confused:
your reaction makes me worry for this lakorn :D i have one positive thing that makes me want to see this is that kim will be in a princess role other than that some costume are just not appealing the filming is taking forever and now they are adding dialect oh man this will be a haaaaaaaaarrddd lakorn to appeal for viewers despite all that i will stop complain for now and wait to see the actual lakorn and give my full honest opinion

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
your reaction makes me worry for this lakorn :D i have one positive thing that makes me want to see this is that kim will be in a princess role other than that some costume are just not appealing the filming is taking forever and now they are adding dialect oh man this will be a haaaaaaaaarrddd lakorn to appeal for viewers despite all that i will stop complain for now and wait to see the actual lakorn and give my full honest opinion
Girl i was worried since i found out the production and now it went up one notch with this northern dialect. I HOPE AND PRAY that it is for another lakorn!! Like maybe for that one lakorn from Broadcast?! Lol i doubt it though :sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Girl i was worried since i found out the production and now it went up one notch with this northern dialect. I HOPE AND PRAY that it is for another lakorn!! Like maybe for that one lakorn from Broadcast?! Lol i doubt it though :sad6:
i just hope he won't blame his actors if this didn't appeal to viewer

btw what lakorn from broadcast what is the connection with this?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i just hope he won't blame his actors if this didn't appeal to viewer

btw what lakorn from broadcast what is the connection with this?
Lol there is no connection, just that the other lakorn takes place in ancient Lan Na which is northern Thai

He can't blame the cast cus Kim's current lakorn has high ratings and Tik is still very much loved by all. Unless there's some scandal but i doubt it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Lol there is no connection, just that the other lakorn takes place in ancient Lan Na which is northern Thai

He can't blame the cast cus Kim's current lakorn has high ratings and Tik is still very much loved by all. Unless there's some scandal but i doubt it.
i said it since the beginning this producer is putting himself in such a risk this lakorn is a huuuuuuuuuggggge challenge to make it appeal and it's not helping it's made for the 3th time and i still feel the same good luck to him

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'll still watch it though cus i love the story. I'll overlook the ridiculous dialect add in if he makes it more romantic.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
every producer has their vision that sometime doesn't appeal to the viewer and Kai seems he has his strong vision about this and he just want to prove himself so i will just wait and see another year from now how things will be this lakorn it's really hard to produce and makes it come out brilliant for me either way i'm gonna watch for my baby girl but for other viewers to be attracted to this story and this whole style need truly a strong strong editing and writing and a strong team work in the sets all the good luck to them
View attachment 9601

this is by far the best outfit for tik so far
View attachment 9602
oh my it's already 1 year and 1 month passed and i still feel the same