[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mahalo, Jan 8, 2016.

1. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

then let's hope this version won't be that boring

DaoRisa likes this.
  2. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I hope it's not either.

3. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

a girl form the girl group BNK48 said that tik will play the father of kim in next drama (i think she said it jokingly) and she was criticized online for that , well that what i got from the google translation

https://www.daradaily.com/news/77121/read

i don't want to say this but i have bad feeling with this lakorn i just can't be fully excited for it , it's one of the risky lakorn for real , regardless of the outcome i still have a little hope the production will makes me change my mind and in the end i will applaud them for it we will see, people will just be veryyyyy judgmental with this one for sure

blueocean2104 likes this.
  4. blueocean2104

blueocean2104 sarNie Egg

I know how ur feel..i feel the same... i used to like tik lakorn so much back then.. the last his lakorn i enjoy was wanida (with aff). After that one, i cant finish his lakorn. but I will watch this one for kim. .

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

if it depend on me i just want a good story build, a story that make sense good editing and i will enjoy tik and kim since i didn't watch either of the past versions but for thai viewers who witnessed both versions it will takes a lot to impress them with a 3th version so good luck to the producer in making it in the like of the thai viewers

6. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I hope this will be good and have a good ending.

DaoRisa likes this.
  7. blueocean2104

blueocean2104 sarNie Egg

I didn't watch the 1st & 2nd version too. I know the version with weir & kwan but i didn't watch it.

DaoRisa likes this.
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Agree with what you said.

9. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I watched Weir and Kwan version, and for me, I enjoyed it a lot. I hope Tik and Kim will entertain me more or at least the same level I had in Weir/Kwan one.

Ele, onewlover4ever and saobomp like this.
  10. blueocean2104

blueocean2104 sarNie Egg

I didn't watched kwan & weir version becoz i can't find the video, i only watched a few clips on youtube. Do you know where i can watch it? Its ok if no eng sub, i can understand 60-70% when i watch lakorn without sub.

Ele likes this.
  11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

12. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

I enjoyed Weir and Kwan's version and I am hoping that this one will be good as well. I really like Kim so I am going to be hopeful. Do we know when this will air?

Ele and DaoRisa like this.
  13. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

for sure not in the first half of the year this won't be ready until maybe the second half of the year

Ele, onewlover4ever and DaoRisa like this.
  14. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

OMMMGGGG how come i didn't saw this before

they are doing tourism AD to yamagat through this drama
    https://www.womjapan.com/yamagata-sendai/yamagata/

they even have 11 min vdo

and look at this poster look at kim's face aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my heart
    [​IMG]

phatman, KitKat516, Ele and 5 others like this.
  15. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Wow! what an awesome view in this clip you share. Thanks my dear. I think this is one of the big projects from Khun Khai Varayut. Can't wait!

Ele and koadadai like this.
  16. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

That looks amazing, can't wait :).

Ele and koadadai like this.
  17. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

The outfits looks good for Kim. I'm excited. Thank you for sharing the video.

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  18. Ele

Ele sarNie Juvenile

The view is very very beautiful. Many different colors of leaves is awesome. I have to plan to visit Japan one day soon. Kim looks so beautiful and also the second lead couple is beautiful as well.

koadadai and DaoRisa like this.