[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The second nangek was weak but not really weak. She was raised very sheltered, as a daughter whose duty is to listen to her father, as a princess who must sacrifice for its country. So for her to run away from the bridal procession took guts and lots of courage. She cries often but not because she's weak but because she was taught not to speak her mind. The second version she's a little more vocal so i hope this one keep that.

S.J.M

Warrior
The second nangek was weak but not really weak. She was raised very sheltered, as a daughter whose duty is to listen to her father, as a princess who must sacrifice for its country. So for her to run away from the bridal procession took guts and lots of courage. She cries often but not because she's weak but because she was taught not to speak her mind. The second version she's a little more vocal so i hope this one keep that.
Oh now I understand her character better but still most scenes I remember her crying in every episodes so it was so confusing to me and they did not properly gave an explanation in the lakorn.
one question in the first version nangek was as bratty as kwan version?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh now I understand her character better but still most scenes I remember her crying in every episodes so it was so confusing to me and they did not properly gave an explanation in the lakorn.
one question in the first version nangek was as bratty as kwan version?
Nat was not bratty at all, she was more regal and stubborn but with reason. She had a lot of pride but not bratty. Kwan totally made Tatsika bratty but kinda cute (sometime) lol. I hope Kim's Tatsika will be a mixture of both. I have a feeling that this Tatsika will be mouthy lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik said at an event that they still have a lot left to film. That they'll really get into filming in Thailand next year. Doesn't sound like this will be done anytime soon.
thank you for the info :) i'm not surprised to what tik said this ca't air before next year second half this probably will be september or October next year , so i want kim to take a new lakorn this lakorn's schedule filming is not stable they film once in a while so she definitely can take another lakorn who doesn't have filming outside thailand

MKfan132

sarNie Granny
Tik said at an event that they still have a lot left to film. That they'll really get into filming in Thailand next year. Doesn't sound like this will be done anytime soon.
Thanks for the info :).

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didnt seen the second version but i remember Num's version , it was boring and there was snow :aloofandbored:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, In Num's version , i thought it goin be good since it started off with pek kidnap nek but nope , no slap/kiss , i should had known when i notice everyone at that kingdom dress as if they in a monastery , where priest and nun just idly around the stone wall.