❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik said at an event that they still have a lot left to film. That they'll really get into filming in Thailand next year. Doesn't sound like this will be done anytime soon.
thank you for the info :) i'm not surprised to what tik said this ca't air before next year second half this probably will be september or October next year , so i want kim to take a new lakorn this lakorn's schedule filming is not stable they film once in a while so she definitely can take another lakorn who doesn't have filming outside thailand

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didnt seen the second version but i remember Num's version , it was boring and there was snow :aloofandbored:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, In Num's version , i thought it goin be good since it started off with pek kidnap nek but nope , no slap/kiss , i should had known when i notice everyone at that kingdom dress as if they in a monastery , where priest and nun just idly around the stone wall.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a girl form the girl group BNK48 said that tik will play the father of kim in next drama (i think she said it jokingly) and she was criticized online for that , well that what i got from the google translation

https://www.daradaily.com/news/77121/read

i don't want to say this but i have bad feeling with this lakorn i just can't be fully excited for it , it's one of the risky lakorn for real , regardless of the outcome i still have a little hope the production will makes me change my mind and in the end i will applaud them for it we will see, people will just be veryyyyy judgmental with this one for sure

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
a girl form the girl group BNK48 said that tik will play the father of kim in next drama (i think she said it jokingly) and she was criticized online for that , well that what i got from the google translation

https://www.daradaily.com/news/77121/read

i don't want to say this but i have bad feeling with this lakorn i just can't be fully excited for it , it's one of the risky lakorn for real , regardless of the outcome i still have a little hope the production will makes me change my mind and in the end i will applaud them for it we will see, people will just be veryyyyy judgmental with this one for sure
I know how ur feel..i feel the same... i used to like tik lakorn so much back then.. the last his lakorn i enjoy was wanida (with aff). After that one, i cant finish his lakorn. but I will watch this one for kim. .