[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys like Tono P or even Pop here would have been better pick as P'ek. Not too young nor too old to hold it against Kim mature vibe. Plus they don't look toothless when they speak (sorry Tik but it has been noticeable now) and they have that perfect young and strong, bad boy aura. For this new remake they should have gone for someone Weir's generation or younger.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Guys like Tono P or even Pop here would have been better pick as P'ek. Not too young nor too old to hold it against Kim mature vibe. Plus they don't look toothless when they speak (sorry Tik but it has been noticeable now) and they have that perfect young and strong, bad boy aura. For this new remake they should have gone for someone Weir's generation or younger.
*Sigh* i so agree. I'm still hopeful though lol.

The second couple got a lot of air time too! Im really happy that its Yam and Pop!! I hope they dont make her as pitiful as the first version though cus Yam cant do pitiful very well lol.

S.J.M

Warrior
*Sigh* i so agree. I'm still hopeful though lol.

The second couple got a lot of air time too! Im really happy that its Yam and Pop!! I hope they dont make her as pitiful as the first version though cus Yam cant do pitiful very well lol.
I only watched the second version but the princess was weak & crying all time, I couldn’t finish it partially because kwan acting and pitiful girl.

HNA0

☀️
I only watched the second version but the princess was weak & crying all time, I couldn’t finish it partially because kwan acting and pitiful girl.
I don’t like weak n’ek that constantly cries throughout the whole Lakorn with no character development.

S.J.M

Warrior
I don’t like weak n’ek that constantly cries throughout the whole Lakorn with no character development.
It was a mess, even the second prince was flustered whenever she cry, I gave up on her, Maybe this version will not such bad but I meant the second lead not the nangek,
The nangek in the second version was annoying & bratty.

Last edited: