[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

DaoRisa

sarNie Adult
i can't have a solid opinion cause i never watched this production before or recently so i don't know their style i don't know what to expect and it sucks to see her stack in challenging remakes like this people criticized her size enough in BH who also was a third version , this is a hard challenges for real. my only comforting thing is to see kim in a princesses dresses riding horses and just a new feeling to me the rest such the story the quality of production i have 0 expectation cause i don't know this production so i can't expect from something i don't know

me when i come here , please give us good result
I don't know about others who criticized her in BH. In fact, I really love this drama by her and James Ji. I truly love her and James in it with the story line.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know about others who criticized her in BH. In fact, I really love this drama by her and James Ji. I truly love her and James in it with the story line.
i lovvveeeed her there too with james ji the story was fulllll of moral

that's why i care so much for the story i want something to enjoy while watching to feel and can see the value of it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
will look forward for some updates and photo to give us more feels and to give me more clear vision

niraywrrn_43779534_1760888070699939_4639303098171817044_n.jpg

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My fav of hers was ARO but i thought she had the best chemistry with Ananda.

S.J.M

Warrior
My fav of hers was ARO but i thought she had the best chemistry with Ananda.
Anada was most compatible with her in term of acting and looks.
The only problem was that they made kim typecast in those bratty hiso role in which she is not good at it, I hope in the future I see her in sexy and smart roles with mature actors.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Anada was most compatible with her in term of acting and looks.
The only problem was that they made kim typecast in those bratty hiso role in which she is not good at it, I hope in the future I see her in sexy and smart roles with mature actors.
I want to see her in a role like Sai Roong.