[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mahalo, Jan 8, 2016.

1. twister02

twister02 M♥K

2. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

i too find it out of the blue :lol: Kai the producer has another lakorn he is filming in this period this is why we didn't get update for this so i guess we will get one once they start filming again

MKfan132 and twister02 like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ost for ver.1

Ost for ver.2

MKfan132 and koadadai like this.
  4. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Oh okay, thanks for the info hun :).

5. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

It has been quite here! Anything new update for this lakorn? Or something wrong?

6. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I wonder if they're done filming yet.

7. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

they are far from being end filming they didn't even filmed 40%

what i know is the producer has another lakorn he is producing at the same time

MKfan132 and DaoRisa like this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

P'kai is already promoting his other lakorn with Alex and Pat lol, is he going to finish this?

DaoRisa likes this.
  9. phatman

Oh. Guess we will see this next year. . .

10. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

If it turns out great, I will be happy to wait. Same with Kim and Mario.

11. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

MKfan132, koadadai and Vsong like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I’m so gald that kim is cast is a princess i mean she is really suit this kind mature role i missed her I hadn’t watch any of her hi so girl, kim has the vibe of mature & powerful female lead & smart roles.She was my first actress i watched her Lakorn & check all her pervious lakorn but these few years she has been typecast, I’m so hyped too see her in this role i know she will shine & show her charm.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    MKfan132, koadadai, Ele and 3 others like this.
  13. "peace"

"peace" sarNie Tombstone

no they still film but the producer have another lakorn he is filming and also they are choosing the locations outside thailand next they will film in japan

MKfan132, Ele and twister02 like this.
  14. twister02

twister02 M♥K

so they are in the middle of surveying other areas for filming location? I'm not in a hurry tho.

It would be nice if they resume once Kimmy is half-way done with her lakorn with Mario so that she can focus on the role of being a princess. I'm thinking it would be hard to switch from the boyish Chaba to her princess character in here.

koadadai and Ele like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

What? Shouldn't they gotten all of that done before starting the shooting? :confused:

Ele and twister02 like this.
  16. twister02

twister02 M♥K

:risas3: Same..
    Maybe they are there for inspection? :naughty2: But this production is not cheap. First, Austria and then Japan.

DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol yeah p'kai is always extravagant and extra

Now that I think about it, i wished this role was given to Aum but i will embrace Tik as Rangsimun.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    SuzieJ, DaoRisa and Ele like this.
  18. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

I wished too, wanted to see them again.

SuzieJ and DaoRisa like this.
  19. phatman

I think Aum would've been a great choice. He has that natural authoritative look that would make him a very sexy patriarch. Hehe. After seeing him as King Taksin in NDFD I'm convinced I wanna be one of his concubines. Haha.

SuzieJ, S.J.M and Ele like this.
  20. Ele

Ele sarNie Adult

I agree with you and that what I wanted , but maybe impossible as they have been filming it.

phatman likes this.