❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my God... oh my God... I'm so excited!!!! This pair was on my wishlist, didn't know it would come true this fast! Tik has aged well, doesn't look too old. Not sure about his acting though as I haven't finished his lakorns. But I've faith in Kim that she brings the best out of him.
To watch Kim as princess is treat to my eyes :love:I just hope they choose right clothes for her.
So now that Ananda and Tik are checked from the list, waiting for Kim to pair with Andrew and Ken from 70's and 80's generation before their hair turn gray and lose their teeth. Make it happen lakorn Gods :angel10:
THEY BETTER MAKE IT HAPPEN!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this sound very romantic from the novel it may turn out oto be my genre :lol: i'm all about romance

ไม่ใช่สายน้ำ…แต่ฉ่ำชื่นหวาน

It’s not the river, but sweet, happy wetness

ไม่ใช่ลำธาร…แต่ไหลผ่านหัวใจ

It’s not a canal, but it flows through my heart

ไม่ใช่ดวงดาว…แต่เธอเป็นดั่งดวงหฤทัย

It’s not the stars, but you’re like my heart

คือความหมายที่หามานาน

It’s the meaning that I’ve been searching for for so long

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So, is the production still Who & Who?
seems so

after going around and watch some random clips here and there this is pretty much like a disney story vibe except for the little political thing going on , i wonder if the production will go with this same fairy tale theme

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It sounds romantic on paper but somehow the lakorns aren't so romantic for some reason, for both versions, Num/Nat, and Weir/Kwan. There's some nice scenes but the overall story is kinda boring.

I rather have Tik and Kim in Sera Darul which is sort of the same genre but the story is way better.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i didn't got it wrong the scrip writer of this lakorn will be someone named ปราณประมูล witch pronounced on english "bpran bpramoon " or something similar she was the script writer for james/bella lakorn from their first serie and she wrote rita/tik lakorn and bie/noona koo gum from feed back of people
those lakorn did well so the rest is the costume sets hope th eproduction will do their bast to create a new refreshing vibe to this lakorn and makes it for kim and tik with doing the modification they can do

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
if i didn't got it wrong the scrip writer of this lakorn will be someone named ปราณประมูล witch pronounced on english "bpran bpramoon " or something similar she was the script writer for james/bella lakorn from their first serie and she wrote rita/tik lakorn and bie/noona koo gum from feed back of people
those lakorn did well so the rest is the costume sets hope th eproduction will do their bast to create a new refreshing vibe to this lakorn and makes it for kim and tik with doing the modification they can do
Okay now I have really high expectations. All those lakorns did really well ratings wise and had a good balance of romance and politics/drama.

The chemistry is the least of my concerns because Kim is just one of those actresses who's charismatic with all her costars. Even her supporting actors. She's always been good at gauging the energy around her and making it work. We all know Tik has been wanting to act with Kim so I'm positive he'll be able to reciprocate some onscreen sparks with her.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i'm curious about is to know why the producer wanted to make this for the third time , for BH par example paajeaw was his dream if he become a producer to reproduce BH novel cause it's his favorite novel from the vision he saw i reading it , so i suppose it may be the same reason for this producer that he is probably a fan of the novel and he wanted to makes it from his own vision and angle cause i don't see another strong reason for making a story 3 time beside each of them want to makes the story as they see it and the way they want it , let's see if this producer's vision will be a good vision

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm too late to join this thread. Since I knew from Peace that Kim is in......oh my god this thread will be my favorite thread to come to check every day to receive the updated one. Sooooooooooo happy for my dear princess Kim. I like Weir and Kwan a lot in the old version....so look forward to seeing the fitting ceremony.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think Kim said fitting towards the end of the year and filming beginning next year?
oh didn' t got that part since i couldn't understand all , thank you for the detail and *sigh* :facepalm: until that then

Kimmy fan

sarNie Egg
OMG all the fans they are all excited for this lakorn specially the main chac. Was kim ☺☺☺☺ i can't wait for this ..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here is the details from the producer

filming will start on february and it will be film in japan and in vienna, he also siad there is trains scene and a lot of romantic scene he likes thenovel that's why he want to produce it

pleas if anyone could understand more hope you share

i like the style they are going with

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can't wait to see Princess "Kimberly" or yes, She will be a princess "Rasika":cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited: