❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
After the copyrights of Rom Chat fell into the hands of another channel, Ch.3 is letting Kai Varayuth remake Dang Duang Hareuthai. This is crazy! All these lakorns are getting remade and I feel like it was just yesterday that I had fallen in love with it. The last version starred my beloved Weir and Kwan.

From KCL:  @ หลังจากอกหักจากเรื่อง “ร่มฉัตร” ล่าสุดแว่วว่าช่อง 3 ปลอบใจให้ “ไก่” วรายุทธ รีเมกละครเรื่อง ดั่งดวงหฤทัย บทประพันธ์ของทมยันตี จ้า

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBrWi_dAi7k

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I just rewatched this drama like last month and now it's being remade lol. This makes me feel so old. smh
This drama made me fell in love with Kwan and Weir. I wonder who's in it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is perfect for the newbie generation. Patricia might be in here because she's Khun Kai's favorite. She'd make a cute princess Tasika but I'd prefer Yaya. Oh my gosh, can Fair be p'ek??? Knowing Khun Kai, this won't be comedic like the last version since the original starring Nat Myria and Num Sornram was quite serious and political. 

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I think I'd prefer Patricia over Yaya, not that I dont adore Yaya but I think that Pat need a lakorn that help her shine and this lakorn probably will do it for her.
I dont mind if they dont have comedic scenes like the last version as long as they dont ruin my fave lakorn lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just want someone who can do the role justice. Lol. Pat's still a bit stiff. I adored her in Kaen Sanaeha but then I started seeing recurring flaws in her acting so hopefully she improves from her lakorn with Mark.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
HI Everyone,
Well I was looking at (WHO & WHO) history and they like to use Patricia. I think she might be in her.
I think she is really cute but definitively she needs to improved in her acting (with practice she can definitively become better, practice makes perfect)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol this will be my third time watching this. I love both version. The scenaries were absolutely gorgeous in Num/Nat's and the chemistry was so sweet in Weir/Kwan. I hope they do this one justice too and yes I don't mind Patricia or Yaya. I also want Yam but please no Push. Oh man i have a feeling it is going to be Push NOOOOOOO.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unfit casts make a whole world of difference. Seriously though with all the people channel 3 has they act like there's about 5 people to choose from. Not to add, they bring in newbies but at time I feel like they still drew blank. It is borderline ridiculous because they are so crowded that if they take the time they will more than not get it right.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they do have a lot of projects that causes schedule conflicts so yes, they don't have a lot to choose from. Taew has like 4-5, Mint has 3, Kim has 1 but that's all she's taking or maybe 1 more of Anne's lakorn, margie has 2 and she's too attached to her bf to accept anymore, Wawwa has 3, Yaya has 2 and she doesn't normally take more than that, Matt has 2 even though one isn't confirmed plus she already has one with khun kai, Pat has 2 and one is with khun Kai, Yam has 2, Mew has 2 i think, Nycha has one not confirmed yet, Namtarn has 1-2. Am I missing anyone else? So yes technically they are book or has schedule conflicks one way or another.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oh.my.gosh. Is this really happening..?! Kwan & Weir were my favessss....nooooooo  :cry1: The casting better be perfect.... I'm not a big fan of Pat...  :weep:  

saki

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen this yet but I always like it when the good ones get remade (and I've heard DDH was good); but this seems too soon for a remake?

I mean, didn't the one with Kwan and Weir only come out a few years ago? O_O  I also see a thread for Mia Luang and that seems too soon as well???

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I never finish this lakorn in both versions. I didn't like Num so didn't finish that version. Didn't like Weird or Kwan and ch7 costumes were bad looking so stop watching after the 2nd episode. If ch3 remake this, I would like to see Fair and Michelle in here. Com on', give Michelle a leading role, ch3!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see Michelle in here if they kept the same type of look from v1 and v2. Speaking of Michelle, I can also see her in Duang Jai Taewaprom too as Sineenoot or even as Rampaa's daughter.