❤️[CH3] Daai Daeng: (???) :: Poh Nattawut / Cris Horwang

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wonder why they like to cast Poh? Would like to see Ken T reunite with Cris instead of pairing her up with Poh though.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Cris reminds me of Han Yeri (S.K actress), I find both women beautiful in their own right.

As for the casting, what happened ?

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Poh is a good actor but his looks make him too old for some of his neks. I'm sorry he needs to play the father roles now.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aww, if it's Poh then I'm skipping out. I'm not a big fan of his. I rather see an early reunion of Punjan and Chris too. I guess I'll just have to wait longer.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if Chris working with Poh in here has anything to do with that recent news about Chris being amongst the many celebs who are being fined. Apparently celebrities who posts pictures on social media with alcohol are to be charged because they're promoting people to drink. Lol. Kinda ironic coming from a country with the highest prostitution rates and for many years has promoted rape culture in their lakorns. They be blurring out images of alcohol but they don't blur out guns or remove R scenes?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is Ch3? Wait do I see my Aom? I see some Exact peeps too! Well one. Haha.
You know I love Poh, but I wish they'd contacted Mr. PJ for this. He's hot at the moment AND he's so perfect for Cris.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is Ch3? Wait do I see my Aom? I see some Exact peeps too! Well one. Haha.
You know I love Poh, but I wish they'd contacted Mr. PJ for this. He's hot at the moment AND he's so perfect for Cris.
Aom and her company is director this lakorn. It's her first lakorn for ch3.

Not sure if she going to have a role in here but she director this.